ou guys may appreciate this, maybe not

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
This is a pic from my phone of an actual business card left from the chief of police from the town I went to college in. This was from probably 2 years ago, but I figured you guys might appreciate the humor. I framed it because I thought it was awesome Pay special attention to the spelling and grammar, considering this was the chief of police who left this.

chiefglasseps.jpg

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
This is a pic from my phone of an actual business card left from the chief of police from the town I went to college in. This was from probably 2 years ago, but I figured you guys might appreciate the humor. I framed it because I thought it was awesome Pay special attention to the spelling and grammar, considering this was the chief of police who left this.

chiefglasseps.jpg

Although it is funny that the chief would leave a business card with that warning, he only has one word not spelled correctly. Otherwise, his grammar is ok....:shrug:

SRV1

Established Member
I would have drove it by his house when he was off duty early in the morning and boil the bolognies off it!:burnout:

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Although it is funny that the chief would leave a business card with that warning, he only has one word not spelled correctly. Otherwise, his grammar is ok....:shrug:

You are right, he only spelled "one" word" wrong, I guess my point was that if he is the chief of police, he may be held to a slightly higher standard.

venom one: I was appraoched by a deputy later stating i awoke him that night and he set out looking for me.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
You are right, he only spelled "one" word" wrong, I guess my point was that if he is the chief of police, he may be held to a slightly higher standard.

venom one: I was appraoched by a deputy later stating i awoke him that night and he set out looking for me.

He should be held to a higher standard. I apologize if my first post came across as rude.

With that deputy out looking for you....doesn't sound right that he's doing that....

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
LOL, I wonder if he goes around putting that same message on loud Harley's that he sees. I'm gonna have to guess no...

Users who are viewing this thread