Ouch!

mustangglx

Established Member
i think when i hit the bank i was going about 55 60, and by the time the car flipped maybe 35 40

SRV1

Established Member
Why didn't you just turn the ignition off?

James :shrug:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Thank goodness you're still alive and none the worse for wear.

Yes, it looked like a pretty kikass ride but it can be replaced. Your health is more important...

...and don't listen to these guys who say "why didn't you do X?" Its over now, it happened too quickly and nothing can prepare you for something like that. (I had the throttle return springs snap on Cougar at the end of the 1320...not good times)

be well

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is scary. Where in Connecticut are you?

When I saw the pics it reminded me of the potential consequences of people with '03/'03 Cobras not doing the carpet/gas pedal recall (or at least cutting the carpet). The carpet catching on the gas pedal and causing a WOT situation could be disasterous. You were very lucky IMO. Wow!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
That air bag rash has to look pretty good to you about now. Instead of that, you could have an imprint of the steering wheel or dash on your face. Thank God for air bags and I'm glad you walked away. The iron is replacable...you aren't.

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Wow, that is scary. Where in Connecticut are you?

When I saw the pics it reminded me of the potential consequences of people with '03/'03 Cobras not doing the carpet/gas pedal recall (or at least cutting the carpet). The carpet catching on the gas pedal and causing a WOT situation could be disasterous. You were very lucky IMO. Wow!

i thought this was more of a late 03 and 04 problem?

TERMN8U

Established Member
So in the 35 seconds it took to reach 50 mph hiting a bank was the best idea you could come up with. ;-)

CobraBallz97

Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
That air bag rash has to look pretty good to you about now. Instead of that, you could have an imprint of the steering wheel or dash on your face. Thank God for air bags and I'm glad you walked away. The iron is replacable...you aren't.
i dont think that car had airbags
edit: nevermind...looked at the pics again.

Last edited:

9746Cobra

spinnin4Vs
Established Member
"Listen all o'yall it's a Sabotage...."

heh-heh, Beastie Boys....

Glad you weren't hurt bad dude!

sabotage.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread