Our journey, buying a 67 fastback mustang

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So glad to hear that. Often times they can disappoint because of our expectations being too high.
The one that I was wanting was the black and white Shelby resto-mod. It went just a little "lol" out of my reach. I think they dropped the hammer at 145k. When I say it was stunning that is a an understatement.
Enjoy your car sir!!
I agree 100%. It's in great condition, but has some rock chips on the rear quarters and a couple other areas. Hard to not have any, unless the car is never driven.

That's a big price tag, but worth it to the new owner. We probably could have bought a pretty new gt350 with what we paid for this 67. But this was the wife's dream car, and it doesn't disappoint.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
So much to be said for having the car that you "really" want. Many times we have to settle for something less because we can't afford or find the one that we want. I'm happy for you guys. Enjoy it!!

The guy that bought the one that I wanted told the seller that he drove from North Carolina just for that car and wasn't leaving without it. He wanted it more than I did so I am happy for him. That car makes 51 resto-mod cars that he now owns.

Users who are viewing this thread