out with the new and in with the old: PHOTOSHOOT, my eleanor project

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Absolute perfection! One of my all time favorite mustangs. Beautiful car and gorgeous pictures. Op,Would you mind if I save a few for my desktop wallpaper?

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
Absolute perfection! One of my all time favorite mustangs. Beautiful car and gorgeous pictures. Op,Would you mind if I save a few for my desktop wallpaper?

Not at all, go to the link at the top of the first post for hi res versions

1967eleanor

Established Member
Dave, wahts the story with the state troopers and the mexsican?

haha

We were in south troy shooting the alley shot, and the car was parked on the side of the street, so this guy in a late 80s corolla wagon drives by kinda slowly turns his head , eyes light up and his jaw drops. He then slams on the brakes almost locking up the tires puts it in reverse proceeds to do almost 20MPH in reverse on a one way street. He then gets out asks who's car it is, he then approached the back and started making humping motions. LOL

The state trooper deal almost resulted in myself and Jim being in cuffs. It was about 12:30am on a Tuesday or Thursday (I don't remember exactly). I was sitting in the middle of the street in from of DMV in downtown. Jim had gone up a block or two to look for a good place to shoot from as I drive by. So I'm sitting there waiting, after about 5 minutes I pulled over to the side and parked, Sure enough as I'm doing that a trooper come flying up the street with his lights on and pulls behind me. Two officers walk towards the car and start asking me what I'm doing, why I'm in the middle of the street, why I'm just sitting there alone, Asking if I have anyone with me blah blah blah. They ask me to get out of the car, As hes asking me this here comes Jim walking up the street, in his pocket is a huge knife he had just in case( we had 20,000 dollars in camera equipment on us and were in the middle of the hood late at night) So im standing there on the curb getting patted down by the two cops, and all im thinking is that there gonna stop Jim and search him, and surely find his crocodile dundee knife. Luckily they didn't see him so they let me go but it was very sketchy.

excuse my horrible grammar, i'm exhausted

69clark

Established Member
haha
The state trooper deal almost resulted in myself and Jim being in cuffs. It was about 12:30am on a Tuesday or Thursday (I don't remember exactly). I was sitting in the middle of the street in from of DMV in downtown. Jim had gone up a block or two to look for a good place to shoot from as I drive by. So I'm sitting there waiting, after about 5 minutes I pulled over to the side and parked, Sure enough as I'm doing that a trooper come flying up the street with his lights on and pulls behind me. Two officers walk towards the car and start asking me what I'm doing, why I'm in the middle of the street, why I'm just sitting there alone, Asking if I have anyone with me blah blah blah. They ask me to get out of the car, As hes asking me this here comes Jim walking up the street, in his pocket is a huge knife he had just in case( we had 20,000 dollars in camera equipment on us and were in the middle of the hood late at night) So im standing there on the curb getting patted down by the two cops, and all im thinking is that there gonna stop Jim and search him, and surely find his crocodile dundee knife. Luckily they didn't see him so they let me go but it was very sketchy.

excuse my horrible grammar, i'm exhausted

If they caused you much trouble you should have told them to F*** off. If you weren't doing anything wrong what can they do? If you told them you were on a proffessional photoshoot, you had the equipment to back you up, it would seem pretty obvious.

Then besides that, was his knife illegal that he was carrying or something? As long as it is legal to have if not illegal to carry something for propection. If it was me and the State Troopers gave me crap, I wouldn't have been too nice.

I don't know if they really gave you a hard time or not, but the story kinda torques me up if the did.

1967eleanor

Established Member
They always give me a hard time.Its easier to just say yea yea and just go along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread