Over 500 rwhp out of a 2V ???

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Shinoda claims they get 660 rwhp out of a stock 2V block with their twin turbo Stage 3 package.

T&J Performance

Established Member
Originally posted by drexebo
:lol: That was obviously a computer animated car. If you watch his video closely, you can tell they just dubbed the sounds of some kind of race car over a Pixar computer animation. 601hp on stock h/i... :lol:

Really..Ya think so??????Drive on down here and we'll show you in person..Or,read about it in 5.0 mag.......

There are 2 vids .We dyno'd the car on dyno day in front of 50 plus people.I guess that was animated as well?

LOL,ya we fake the 600-700 rwhp cars we build every day..Screwed,yours is fake as well.........:)

http://www.modularmustangs.net/showthread.php?t=6456

here's another vid of it on dynoday.We did a good job animating in this one as well didnt we?
You really need to know what your talking about before making comments like this..Car is real,we do these type of cars monthly.I have 2 more finishing up with Chads setup and will go 600rwhp as well on stock untouched heads,stock intake and our cams........

Tim

Last edited:

dalamar_96

Established Member
Thanks for the video's T&J Perf.
Definately not fake.. LOL Nice burnout on the white saleen
those are pretty sweet.
Wish I lived a bit closer to you...

I'd like to se some pics/specs on your 98 Roush...:)

Scott02GT

Established Member
Hp performances twin turbo kit made 700 with out touching the heads, T&J are the one who tuned it and I believe they ran out of fuel, not flow. You guys who think it isn't possible need to do some research, The shinoda uses HP performance and absolutly put out 660 hp.

T&J
: You know what GT I am talking about, I read that you guys were going to put your ported heads on it to see what it made, what ever happend? I am dying to know. :)

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by T&J Performance
Really..Ya think so??????Drive on down here and we'll show you in person..Or,read about it in 5.0 mag.......

There are 2 vids .We dyno'd the car on dyno day in front of 50 plus people.I guess that was animated as well?

LOL,ya we fake the 600-700 rwhp cars we build every day..Screwed,yours is fake as well.........:)

http://www.modularmustangs.net/showthread.php?t=6456

here's another vid of it on dynoday.We did a good job animating in this one as well didnt we?
You really need to know what your talking about before making comments like this..Car is real,we do these type of cars monthly.I have 2 more finishing up with Chads setup and will go 600rwhp as well on stock untouched heads,stock intake and our cams........

Tim

Tim RULZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
Most of the time we just see him as CobraKiller. ;-) :beer:

w00t

woot! leet speak!
Established Member
Seems like alot of dollars to get 500HP out of a GT almost like its easier to get a 03' Cobra. :bash:

Scott02GT

Established Member
I would have considered the Cobra, but I am a step 9 (best) driver ans full coverage for a cobr is 800 more a year than my GT.
I would rather build my GT, I don't ever plan on selling it, so I could care less about resale value, plus the sleeper look is more easily attainable with a GT

dalamar_96

Established Member
Originally posted by Scott02GT
full coverage for a cobr is 800 more a year than my GT.
I would rather build my GT, I don't ever plan on selling it, so I could care less about resale value, plus the sleeper look is more easily attainable with a GT
True That :beer:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
U guys are crazy if u think u cant make 500rwhp on the stock heads, and yea it would be easy to buy an 03, but im just a poor college kid some im going to mod the GT. And the money thing, i could get my 99 gt for like 9 grand, and it doesnt cost but about 8 grand to make 500rwhp reliablly. Check out musscle mustangs or 5.0 this month, they have a 800rwhp 2v modular buildup and that setup looks to be worth about 15g, hell cheaper than a supra and its makin it with a blower:beer:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by ib6-ub9
U guys are crazy if u think u cant make 500rwhp on the stock heads,

I guess you need to go back and read your MM&FF where they tested the 1.7 KB at 15 PSI on an otherwise stock GT and made 500+ on the tires. KenneBell did say that wasn't safe with the stock bottomend, but it does show the potential. A forged shortblock for about $2000, and around $5000 for the 1.7KB We won't even get into the new 2.2 the 2V's are getting.:beer:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Originally posted by ib6-ub9
U guys are crazy if u think u cant make 500rwhp on the stock heads, and yea it would be easy to buy an 03, but im just a poor college kid some im going to mod the GT. And the money thing, i could get my 99 gt for like 9 grand, and it doesnt cost but about 8 grand to make 500rwhp reliablly. Check out musscle mustangs or 5.0 this month, they have a 800rwhp 2v modular buildup and that setup looks to be worth about 15g, hell cheaper than a supra and its makin it with a blower:beer:

if you got a 663 rwhp GT and it looks stock and if you got the KB 2.2 can u say sleeper??

Users who are viewing this thread