Oversize grill emblem

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
there is a company who makes the GT500 badge fit on your grill, I have one on my car. I found it on Ebay.

I think it looks perfect, I found the other cobra emblem just way to small for my taste....I think it looks dumb....but to each their own.

So here is the GT500 version on my car....again...this is a direct replacement piece I found on Ebay:

DSC_2398.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

I'll never change it:beer:

346CamaroSS

Established Member
What does 'played out' mean? Popular?

So with that logic, your running pony is 'played out'.

Uh no. Played out means every ones car looks like yours. I'd be willing to bet a majority of 03-04 owners have replaced their grille emblem with the cobra.

Sorry did I hurt your feelings?

Last edited:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Uh no. Played out means every ones car looks like yours. I'd be willing to bet a majority of 03-04 owners have replaced their grille emblem with the cobra.

Sorry did I hurt your feelings?

Hmm...

So that means your hood, your wheels, your side skirts, your rear and front bumpers are played out! Because they look like mine. And the next guy's. And the next...!

Relax.

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
The small snake looks too small to me. I could live with it but I really like the larger one on my car. Heres some shots.
Yugamuphotoshoot.jpg

4568998840_ca09db75a2_b-1.jpg

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
i too feel our cobra emblem is too small .. and the gt500 one is too large... i wish there was a mid sized version!

QFT! Went with the larger cobra, still have the smaller one that came with the car as well as the original so the next owner can do what he wants to do.

I did the swap a couple of years ago with a GT500 fender emblem. I used and modified a bracket from the smaller after market snake grill emblem.

Just make sure your cobra and bracket face the correct way.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I think I'm going to go back to the running poney in the grille, but I'm not sure yet. Most people ask me "where my grille went" and "why is it so open in there?" but I love the way it looks IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread