OW 03 in NC ported blower and tons more 22k OBO

supraman1990

Established Member
Well, I have decided to part ways with my coupe in preparation to buy another toy. I've had this car for 2 years and when I got it the car was stock aside from a catted x pipe and a catback. All work has been performed by me and a friend of mine
2003 Oxford white Coupe. 71K miles. The car was tuned by my good friends Eric and Rob at Powercurve Motorsports here locally and made 536/539 on what I see as a relatively conservative tune back in summer. I'm sure with cooler temps and a few more degrees of timing it is capable of coming very close to 550 each.
Power mods

• Posi ported blower #333
  • 2.93/6lb combo. Billetflow upper and metco lower. Will also come with a stock size lower pulley and 4lb lower pulley
  • ARH LT headers and x pipe. 1 3/4" primarys with the 3" o/r x pipe
  • Borla stinger catback
  • Custom new style JLT high boost that has been hydro dipped carbon fiber by the same vendor that dips TF wheels. Great quality
Fuel

• Stock pumps with a 40A bap and FMS 80lb injectors. They idle and start up great and don't have the usual 80lb injector issues
Drivetrain

• 26 spline input shaft and billet TOB sleeve
  • RAM twin disc installed roughly 1500 miles ago
  • MGW shifter
  • FULLY BUILT IRS
    • FTBR 5001 bushing kit with the rear lowering mount
    • Ford racing milled cover
    • FTBR deluxe tie rods
    • 3.73 motorsports gear
    • Solid pinion spacer
    • True-Trac diff
    • DSS PRO LEVEL half shafts
Suspension (all done in last 2K miles)

• Full Maximum motorsports K member and A-arm Setup
  • MM coil overs all around on NEW upgraded bilsteins
  • anniversary wheels with 10" rears and MT ET Street II tires 315/35/17 roughly 500 miles old.
Misc.

• n2mb wot box
  • SLP line lock wired up to a relay system to work off cruise off switch when armed
  • Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges. Also have boost, oil pressure, and wideband add ons that are not yet installed
  • Gen 3 killer chiller not yet installed
  • Rear seat delete, not yet installed
  • Reichard Racing manual belt tensioner, this thing makes belt swaps cake.
  • Professionally smoked rear lights and clear corner headlights
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, basically this car is a fuel system and a blower away from a complete car ready to make big power. Take it to the drag strip and not worry or the curves and watch how well a terminator can perform with the right parts. I would rate the exterior of the car as an 8/10, it has a few rock chips and could honestly just use a good buff job. Interior I would also call 8/10 as the driver seat has the fuzzys that all terminators get that need to be addressed and at some point the passenger seat got several very tiny burns in it, but the car does not at all smell like smoke. It also has the very uncommon tan insert seats, only white car I have ever seen with them. I am looking to get 22K OBO for the car. I am flexible but I will not give the car away. I do not need to sell, it would just help me free everything up to buy my next toy. I will update the thread with tons of pictures in the next few days but for now shoot me a PM if you'd like to see pictures and I will send them over to you when I get to the car and get them all taken. Thanks guys.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Would love to see pics with the 10th annv.'s! If the new buyer wants the 17/9 and 17/10.5's cobra wheels instead with same tires and mileage. I'd be interested!

StangsfeverFOX

Established Member
im going to be picking the car up.. let me know if you want to trade, ill be heading back up to pa after getting it so maryland should be good to swing in and trade if you want! let me know and maybe we can work something out

Users who are viewing this thread