Own GT350, drove 2017 Corvette Grand Sport

demas

Established Member
If price wasnt an issue i woulda picked up a new acr, unfortunatley $67k was at the edge of being too much, im not rich.

If i didnt wanna stay all motor i could spend the same money for that 550whp and get 650whp with a supercharger and be at your price point in a brand new vette with more power and more tech ;)

Beer sounds good right now u buyin?

so, did you get a SC eventually?
i really like the new GS!

liter of cola

Established Member
so, did you get a SC eventually?
i really like the new GS!

im planning to do an all motor build for 550whp

just ordered the first performance part, kooks long tube's and cat delete x pipe :D

I also put in an mgw last weekend, along with the alcantara steering wheel, shift knob and boot... oh and 20% tints too pretty awesome. :coolman:

IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_2778.JPG
IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2763.JPG

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
I like mustang guys better so i just had to post my business here, lol. Corvette guys are pretty gay. ;-)

Just pretend its a mustang

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I like mustang guys better so i just had to post my business here, lol. Corvette guys are pretty gay. ;-)

Haha... i have the same problem. I started in a stang but branched out into corvette and now camaro. Will likely go back to stang next or maybe a corvette again... i like too many damn cars.

I always found the mustang guys to be better guys, for the most part.. the other forums are about as entertaining as watching mold grow.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
I recently sat in the GS and loved it. The only reason the GS is lower on my buy list is 2 seats instead of four. The same dealer is getting a ZL1 next week. I am going to take a serious look at that.

Next Phase

Established Member

Yeah, that makes sense... I've owned 4 Vettes in the past and have been on the CF for 10+ years. Not all that much fun unless you are in the middle of a build.

Viper Alley was probably one of the most entertaining but rarley talked about cars unless it was an UGR Lambo...

Hellcat forum is pretty dull too...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
im planning to do an all motor build for 550whp

just ordered the first performance part, kooks long tube's and cat delete x pipe :D

I also put in an mgw last weekend, along with the alcantara steering wheel, shift knob and boot... oh and 20% tints too pretty awesome. :coolman:

View attachment 77017
View attachment 77015
View attachment 77016
View attachment 77018

that looks fantastic!

Haha... i have the same problem. I started in a stang but branched out into corvette and now camaro. Will likely go back to stang next or maybe a corvette again... i like too many damn cars.

I always found the mustang guys to be better guys, for the most part.. the other forums are about as entertaining as watching mold grow.

same prob i have... too many good ones to choose from now days.

I recently sat in the GS and loved it. The only reason the GS is lower on my buy list is 2 seats instead of four. The same dealer is getting a ZL1 next week. I am going to take a serious look at that.

+1... mom has a new shark grey base c7 manual. car is sick AF...... i need 4 seats or else a base c7 would likely be my next car.

Users who are viewing this thread