Owned by a turbo notch...

silvrsrt

Established Member
last night I ran a turbo notch on 13lbs and slicks. I was on my 20's so didnt even try to spray the car. We went from a 25 mph roll and he rolled out lol, I shut down about 100 and I would say he had 4 cars on me :kaboom: We are suppose to try it again next weekend but I will have ET streets and a 100 shot :banana:

I sure hope its enough...

I will make sure to have a vid next time :D

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
last night I ran a turbo notch on 13lbs and slicks. I was on my 20's so didnt even try to spray the car. We went from a 25 mph roll and he rolled out lol, I shut down about 100 and I would say he had 4 cars on me :kaboom: We are suppose to try it again next weekend but I will have ET streets and a 100 shot :banana:

Well those 20's are not helping you BUT no shame in losing to a turbo notch. They can flat out haul ass. :beer:

ryans01

Vacation in Iraq
Established Member
holy sh!t somebody else from idaho. :banana: but i think a turbo notch at 13#'s with slicks should be a little more than 4 cars.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
My 95 turbo on 8psi would used to put 3 carlengths on a pullied 03 Cobra easily. Give me slicks and 13psi and good lord I'd be in the next area code from you.

(no jokes from anyone like "yea the next area code after your car was towed from a split block") :bored:

silvrsrt

Established Member
like I said I shut down about at about 100mph he was still pulling bad... by 120 he probabley would have had 5 or 6 cars. I might have to put the 150 pills in :idea:

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
If he knew there was a chance for another race, it wouldn't surprise me if he held back.

Users who are viewing this thread