owned

woomaster

Established Member
So I'm racing around a bit with a C5....and getting my ass handed to me at every light for about 5 miles. Granted my car is mainly stock except for the CB and FIPK. Finally pull up next to the guy at a light and I notice a boost guage on his pillar mount. Didn't feel soo bad after talking with him for a few minutes.....new 427cid with a Vortech supercharger....said he was pulling 750 rwhp. Then again, he said he dropped almost 30 grand in mods. Wish I had the video camera. There's just something about a car that smokes the tires at 60mph that makes me smile. Hopefully someday we'll meet again when I complete my mods....and for far less than 30 grand.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Man you had me wondering for a second there, getting your ass handed too you by a C5 then I read the rest

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That C5 must have pulled you real bad if he is putting down 750 hp to the rear wheels. How did it sound? We already know how it moves! LOL!

Some day in the future you might just give him a better race if you start some more serious modding on your Cobra. :)

Users who are viewing this thread