Owner dynos his Demon with the pcm

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
What about the cobra jet.... sure they only produce 50 of them at a time and they’re not road legal haha. If we’re only debating about being at the track or in a straight line IMO the Cobra Jet is the clear winner. Just my .02

GotGrunt

Established Member

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Actually considering that was shitty irwindale, where the track prep was so bad the owner had to load the trunk with over 100lbs of junk in attempt to get better traction, and the da was no where near as good as Dodges record run, annnnd there has literally only been two guy to actually run the race pcm at the track so far id say they’re off to a great start. Give em some time.

Well considering that’s what I said the last time you quoted me... LOL

Doesn’t change the fact that they’re still about .4 off

Almo

Established Member
I will bet $10,000 that a stock owner-driven Demon using the factory race PCM gets into the 9's. It's just a matter of some seat time and the right conditions.

Hmmm, wasn’t the Demon advertised as being a 9 second car right off the production line?!

Maybe I am missing something?!

Cheers,
Allen

GotGrunt

Established Member
Fact that DA was 2000ft higher, car had more weight, and a shit ton less passes...

Even mentioning times are .3 off in WAY less favorable conditions is pointless imo.

Exactly... Ron had a 100 lb. ballast in the trunk to help with traction and was launching it off the foot brake.

fearthesnake

Established Member
What is the HC wide body edition? There is one at my local dealer.

Is it just the wider rear panels and bigger 305 size tires? Quite a big mark up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread