owners that have to have a front license plate per state

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
Live in Texas, they just cleared the front license plate issue in Austin, looks like the boob who wrote the law didnt do a very good job. With that being said, they cops shouldnt write you a ticket for hit but can use that against you to pull you over if they wanted too. If you do get a ticket, the courts will throw it out.

I ordered a removeable front bracket kit from a gentleman on this forum in Norfolk, VA cost was like 40.00. Easy to put on and remove.. If interested, I can find the contact for it.

It's actually been in affect since the January 1,2012..... And yes that is true it gives them a reason to pull you over but they shouldn't cite you....and yea before this law came into affect I was going to buy that braket as well...but oh well I guess ill just wait until this is out the window

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
I just drilled holes in the front bumper and put the factory bracket on.:shrug:

SlowYellow

Established Member
Live in Texas, they just cleared the front license plate issue in Austin, looks like the boob who wrote the law didnt do a very good job. With that being said, they cops shouldnt write you a ticket for hit but can use that against you to pull you over if they wanted too. If you do get a ticket, the courts will throw it out.

I ordered a removeable front bracket kit from a gentleman on this forum in Norfolk, VA cost was like 40.00. Easy to put on and remove.. If interested, I can find the contact for it.

That is the Craig that we are all talking about man. Call off the search, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread