WANTED: Oxford white/Sonic blue Tx

Lucianor2010

Established Member
Hello i am in search of a Sonic blue or Oxford white coupe in Texas. I am located in south Texas but willing to travel throughout Texas.Looking for something that is stock to mildly modified. Budget up to 35k but not limited to if car really gets my attention.Pictures attached only for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    773.1 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I swear I've seen that car before; I remember all of that surface rust on the undercarriage, and that hideous cobra they changed out the running horse for.

I wonder where that's been parked for so long? Lots of cobwebs under the car, must be under a carport to have all of that corrosion?

Goocher0310th

Established Member
From the ad description “always garaged, never driven in poor weather”

Does garage mean an easy up lol?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I don't believe that for a second. not driven in poor weather but driven as soon as the snow melts with salt all over the roads.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Hello i am in search of a Sonic blue or Oxford white coupe in Texas. I am located in south Texas but willing to travel throughout Texas.Looking for something that is stock to mildly modified. Budget up to 30k but not limited to if car really gets my attention.Pictures attached only for reference.
There’s one in Fort Worth on Autotrader
4546E193-C464-4134-AC62-BD74BDF8E793.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread