p1237, no logs

termicrazy

About 2 weeks ago my 03 cobra started up for about 10 seconds smooth then sputtered and died. It wont start at all now, its a very low power rebuild at about 450hp, nothing impressive on the car. I originally came up with p0148, p1237, and p0193. I checked my fuses and power to frps, pump relay, and fpdm. I changed the pump relay just to be safe and thought i had narrowed it down to the fpdm doing the voltage test with key on/off. I swapped the fpdm out and it threw p1233 at me with the others so I cleared the codes and checked again and am now only seeing p1237. Is it safe to say that I've narrowed it down to the fuel pump? I have no logs to give you so Im not sure where to go from here.

*It also had had a power issue that feels like its being shut off between 4-5k rpms at WOT for about a year. I suspect its related.

toddyfiveo

Established Member
I am going through this right now. I had the P0148 last year with the same symptoms you discribe. Turned out I had a bad fuel pump, replaced with Black306 pumps and modified FPDM. Today I got the other DTC's you are getting, plus my FRPS failed as my fuel pressure jumped to 78psi. I've replaced with a spare FRPS and pressure is still at 78. After I get it towed home I am going to drop the tank and check the pumps and wiring.

termicrazy

It turned out to be my fuel pumps as well. Dual340 stealth pumps. Had power to the pumps and no fuel still. Will have an update on performance in a a day or two.

toddyfiveo

Established Member
I dropped my tank. I had a positive wire from pump grounding it’s self out on the fuel hat. Redid wiring and all is good now.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread