PA any one?

GNGREN

Established Member
Originally posted by FliteQH
Carlisle here.... doesn't look like anyone is close to me.

Carroll Valley, 1.5 minutes from Ski Liberty, 15 from Gettysburg, and about an hour give or take from Carlisle.:burnout:

GNGREN

Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
Met some people in Hanover this weekend, gonna start a mustang club.

Damn I am in Hanover every Tuesday night (allergy shots for me and my daughter) She likes to cruise around a bit in the cobra (6 years old shes starting early) and all I every see are ricers. I usually just go out by Wal Mart and by the up past Sheetz though, but like I said I only ever see little ricers running around when I am in town.

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Originally posted by dragon40k
Harrisburg here. Now if only there were more people in this area. If you are all in pa you should go to the cj pony parts cruise thingy on saturday sept 11th www.cjponyparts.com

Harrisburg.. I might have seen you around.. I'm from Camp Hill, but go to school in Williamsport.. you ever out on the Carlisle Pike?

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Originally posted by Screamin'SVT
Harrisburg.. I might have seen you around.. I'm from Camp Hill, but go to school in Williamsport.. you ever out on the Carlisle Pike?

Hey, I cruise the pike here and there. I just put the stang in hybernation for the winter. So I think I'm pretty much done til the spring. I have never seen you out before... I seen a mineral grey and a black 03 but not you. I'm sure you have been antagonized by some of my friends if you're out on the pike. A friend of mine in a black 300zx is always instigating. :rollseyes

Dragon40k-- i never heard back from you about cruising :shrug: I/m still up for it but not til spring, my car is done for the winter. :(

dragon40k

Established Member
Yeah its too bad flightqh. What the hell was I thinking volunteering for a fall softball league that plays on saturdays. I've never gone cruising on the pike. In fact I don't think i've ever been on that road in my cobra.

If anyone is interested there are a few of us going to the last grudge match/test and tune out at maple grove raceway on saturday (weather permitting) It will be the chance to get out before the winter sets in. I'll be leaving from harrisburg somewhere around 7:30am driving down the turnpike. It would be cool to get a bit of a caravan heading down the road. If anyone is interested send me a pm and we can meet up before or during the event.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Damn, I see a lot of youare right in my area. I don't think I've seen any of you, other than the mystic vert. which I "might" have seen last sunday night at a car meeting spot.

Oh yea, 03 DSG CObra owner here, in Horsham PA, in montgomery county.

cjist1

Established Member
Im in Pittsburgh. Ive seen quite a few Lightnings and Cobras around here. Cant wait till the cruises next spring.

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
Thats cool we got one south whitehall guy and one whitehall guy. Im always cruising around the areas.

nj7703: Your going to love the area, South Whitehall is pretty much patrolled by the police at all times of day but its cool. Some of the cops will let you slide with a warning while others are straight up assholes. There is plenty of action in the area, and if you can't find any pm me.

-Corey

Users who are viewing this thread