Pacific Raceways 2006 schedule

10Key

Established Member
I will not give in to peer pressure, I will not give in to peer pressure, I will not give in to peer pressure...

whippleblown03

Established Member
10Key said:
I will not give in to peer pressure, I will not give in to peer pressure, I will not give in to peer pressure...

fine then! you cant hang out with us unless you try a pulley and a tune ! LOL

you will wonder why you waited so long once you do! :thumbsup:

Joe5.0

Established Member
bultaco370 said:
fine then! you cant hang out with us unless you try a pulley and a tune ! LOL

you will wonder why you waited so long once you do! :thumbsup:

Very True StateMent

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
For you guys that are ported stage 2 or 3, Am I going to need a BAP, MAF and 60lb. injectors to be safe on Air/fuel? or can I just port and not worry about it? I need more.....my car is starting to feel stock again :bored:

whippleblown03

Established Member
mabey a mafia ! thats all i have on my stage II . but every car differs! i bought a wide band to check and make sure my A/F was safe!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Still don't have the car completely together and I will need a tune. Stage IV blower. 60# injectors and Metco 4# lower are on. I am in no hurry and will probably head out there in March.

Dave

C Weil

Established Member
Anyone here do open tracking? It's a shame to only use the straight section of the track! ;)

Also, if anyone here lives near the track, I might be doing some testing and data acq. for a Formula Atlantic team up at PR later in the spring. I'm doing some here, but we might travel up to PR after PIR to do some more. You guys should come watch, IF you're into that sort of thing! :)

whippleblown03

Established Member
i am going to try an open track this year! just depends on were my days off land! and how far along i get with tunning my car and installing the roll bar and harness! also want to get some of those new nitto tires for the front!

Users who are viewing this thread