Pacific Raceways 2006 schedule

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea it is.....But no work here. Id like to get some new Front tires, SOme ebc Pads, and a New power Steering pump before open track but im definatley interested.

C Weil

Established Member
In between work here. Just got back from casting some connecting rods for a class, and have to go TA a class on Tig-welding titanium, Inconel, and a couple other things at 1pm, so I don't have much to do right now.

I also need to do a couple things before I take the Cobra out open-tracking. Swap out pads front/back, change fluids, and check the pinion angle.

10Key

Established Member
I will be workin' every Saturday 'til mid April, fun-fun; my visits to SVTP will increase accordingly.

C Weil

Established Member
At least your job is such that you can just sit on the computer! I'll be around less and less because I effectively have 3 jobs, because I need to buy a new racing suit to cover the OTHER set of regulations...I just bought a new one two months ago. ARGH!!!

Last edited:

10Key

Established Member
"At least your job is such that you can just sit on the computer!"

Not quite...more time I spend on the comp, more time I spend here at work; I don't bill time I spend on here. 3 jobs? I am sure that is by choice, not need...

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
C Weil said:
Ah, I see.

Yes, choice, but only two are actually paid. I need the cash though!!!
I might be down depending on my clutch break in. But yeah cweil we all need to hit up a open track event this year. And i got another job so i can finally pay for mods. Chris let me know when you are gonna be testing cause i migh come check it out, been thinking out doing formula atlantic and ive been talking with some people from formula bmw

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
a job that you play video games
like once a month

yeh and i'm gonna sell my rims for other things :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
team23jordan said:
a job that you play video games
like once a month

yeh and i'm gonna sell my rims for other things :beer:

Peter will i be seeing you on Sunday? Anthony?

whippleblown03

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Paul u going Sunday? So far the weather Looks good.

i will let you know! i want to and i am off of work as far as i can tell! is it a TNT or brackets! i dont want to be there all day! that why i like the wensday and friday TNT! :thumbsup:

whippleblown03

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Tnt. Gates open at 8AM and close around Dusk! I better see that beast there!

Its up in the air for me right now! my buddy mikes vert still needs a clutch and bassani mids and the LDC cooling mod! Sunday and monday are my only days off to get it done! its going to take me at least both of those days! + i still owe him for my whipple so i need to work some of it off! LOL i might just put him off for sunday and tell him i am going to a sunday mass/ serman in seattle! praise the lord! Amen! :rockon: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread