Pacific Rim Trailor... looks pretty sweet

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
The trailer’s narrator is Charles Matthew Hunnam from SOA (Jax) and the damn computer voice sounds like it came from Portal!!!

Looks like a killer movie for sure though!

U.M.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
cant wait. i have been hearing about this for a while but im glad they came out with some kind of trailer to keep me interested. kinda reminds me of that old school arcade game where godzilla/monster would face the robot in a city. you could smash the buildings and stuff and use things to beat the other opponent....i think it was called "king of the monsters" or something like that.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
cant wait. i have been hearing about this for a while but im glad they came out with some kind of trailer to keep me interested. kinda reminds me of that old school arcade game where godzilla/monster would face the robot in a city. you could smash the buildings and stuff and use things to beat the other opponent....i think it was called "king of the monsters" or something like that.

ULTRAMAN!
138601-ultraman-ultraman-holding-gun.jpg

For the record I think this movie will be great popcorn explosion fun. Im not expecting much in the way of acting just a giant robot kicking godzillas ass

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
ULTRAMAN!
138601-ultraman-ultraman-holding-gun.jpg

For the record I think this movie will be great popcorn explosion fun. Im not expecting much in the way of acting just a giant robot kicking godzillas ass

You mean movies can just be fun? From the looks of things I believe that revelation may come as a surprise to a lot of people.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I am easily entertained when it comes to movies. This one looks awesome. I'll be seeing it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread