Paint Correction Pics

bluestang41505

Established Member
Hey all, I have been fortunate enough to take some of my skills and start doing detailing full time on yachts and cars. I wanted to share a few projects we have been up to. Sorry the quality isn't the best, just grabbed them from the cloud which does not keep the resolution.

20150417_110203.jpg
The Regulator hull was a three stage job. Pics do not do this paint color justice. 4 to 5 Stages on the superstructure. Basically a full restoration.

IMG_20150417_163454.jpg
My bike. I have actually never put a buffer to it and it lives outside. Just a quick wash and wax. I keep it meticulously clean lol.

20150420_123154.jpg
8 stages on the bottom of the rub rail. Now to work above the rub rail. I'm hopefull for the transom but the sun has really done some damage.

HandBanana

Established Member
sick bike selfie bruh, do you even lift?:D

What do you charge for boats? I have a 24' BW I would like to get done and I have no idea what that should run.

bluestang41505

Established Member
Nice job from here. How long did it take you on the Regulator?
About 18 to 20 man hours. Had three guys on this.

Nice work. Works on boats is a biaaatch
Yes, yes it is, but you get a little tan and get on some sweet boats lol. I had to do underneath the hard top 2 stages and seal. My shoulders we're done after that.

sick bike selfie bruh, do you even lift?:D

What do you charge for boats? I have a 24' BW I would like to get done and I have no idea what that should run.
Lol absolutely! it was 3k for the regulator which was a 32' I think. The price varies, based on the amount of stages. There should be a break down for everything though. For example, cost of doing the hull, the super, plus stainless, cushions, etc. Should come out to a per foot cost.

Nice work on those boats! Lots of real estate to cover on them!
Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread