Painted my Brembos

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
I ordered the G2 caliper paint and Brembo decals from Flea Bay. It went on fairly easy, two coats. I tried to mask off the silver end bolts, but they just didn't turn out well, so I painted over them. I may try and find some small round silver overlays for them.

The problem with the G2 is that once you mix the accelerator into the paint it starts to harden after 4-6 hours. Due to other reasons, I didn't have time to do the rears, so I had to order another batch. I should be able to do the rears on Friday.

It's a little pricey, but good stuff. If you get it on your hands or anything else, it's hard to get off, so mask carefully.

P1010338.gif

Had the camera on the wrong setting, so that's why it's blue.

caliper.gif

Brembo1.gif

Brembo.gif

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
Thinking about painting mine gold to go with DIB or even white to match the stripes. Heh...still thinking. Did you brush the paint on or spray? Look good.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks.

Two-part paint system does not require caliper removal
High-gloss finish
Colors are fade resistant
Seals and protects
Heat-resistant up to 950º F
Suitable for race cars, too
Oil and chemical resistant

kingnut

Established Member
just makes you realize how bad the brembo calipers look from the factory. this is the first car i have seen come without nice gloss black or red brembos.

kona12

Established Member
Looks good did the brush on my 335 came out great thinkin of doing a candy or bright Orange on mine

Users who are viewing this thread