painted my wheels today

03stx

Established Member
Well today I decided to paint my wheels. I think they look good. They will look a lot better once I wash my truck. what do you think about them?

blackwheels-1.jpg

blackwheels-2.jpg

blackwheels-3.jpg

blackwheels-5.jpg

blackwheels-8.jpg

blackwheels-7.jpg

blackwheels-6.jpg

Last edited:

noahdr

Established Member
Looks like you did a bang up job!!!
I woulda painted them all black or all black and polished lip, but still looks good

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Wow, our trucks look alot alike now with the wheels and the hood, put a 3" drop on it and they'll be identical. Looks good!:beer:

Edit* Out of curiousity, what is the green material that is "cutting" the spoke line? It doesn't look like any tape that I've seen.

Last edited:

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
I just painted mine today too... Good job... Hey 03stx these trucks sure are a Ton better then the old 4.2's we use to run...

03stx

Established Member
Wow, our trucks look alot alike now with the wheels and the hood, put a 3" drop on it and they'll be identical. Looks good!

Edit* Out of curiousity, what is the green material that is "cutting" the spoke line? It doesn't look like any tape that I've seen.

Do you have any pics of yoru truck? I would like to see what it looks like with a drop. If you do have pics please email them to me or post them up.

That green stuff is just a higher grade painters tape. There is virtually no bleeding with it and it leaves no residue.

looks great... what exactly did you use to do it

I used 203cree's method in the HOw To section.

I just painted mine today too... Good job... Hey 03stx these trucks sure are a Ton better then the old 4.2's we use to run...

Yes they are, I still loved my old truck, but this one is more fun to mess with and drive. Are you ever on v6f150.com anymore?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Now that's something different right there,they look great on your Lightning! Good Job Man!!:coolman:

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
mmmmm....the jury is still out for me....(not bashing)...kinda looks like a spider or a starfish...As far as the attention to detail and the actual workmanship...great job....

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Like I said earlier...no matter if I like it or not...It's if you like them or not.

And again...what attention to detail...great job!

Users who are viewing this thread