Painted the calipers last weekend!!

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
32983-1014-34803.jpg

32983-1014-34804.jpg

32983-1014-34799.jpg
32983-1014-34800.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!! As you can tell the blue paint on the rotors didnt hold up to well :shrug:

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
so far so good, i threw some clear coats over them so hopefully they wont be going anywhere for awhile!

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Killer, I'll be doing mine silver shortly. I like the little SVT's in the corners. I think I'm going to do something like that.

Bootie

Established Member
They are not webextremes. I have those that Nate has too. Username is jster17 he is a member here and has an ebay store. He's the same guy that does the radiator shroud decals.

Last edited by a moderator:

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
WOW, that is sweet!! Perfect color for Sonic and I Love where you put the decals......hope you don't mind if I copy you!! :rockon: :rockon:

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
What color did you use? I wanted to do mine blue, but all the blue ones I had seen seemed to be the wrong color. Yours look great!

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
nates03L said:
so far so good, i threw some clear coats over them so hopefully they wont be going anywhere for awhile!

Dang yur a fart smeller.... I mean smart feller. I am going to give that a try...

Looks awesome... :rockon:

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
ChronicReign said:
What color did you use? I wanted to do mine blue, but all the blue ones I had seen seemed to be the wrong color. Yours look great!

I actually used ford blue because we had a lot of it laying around. It isnt a perfect match but being that it is somewhat hidden behind the wheels you cant really tell a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread