Painted the wheels

THE_STIG

Established Member
What do you think?

Sorry, it is just a quick wash and parked outside my house, i'll do a fancy photo shoot later today.
DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.gif

DSC_0016.gif

I'm gonna paint the calipers yellow or red sometime this weekend.

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
The wheels look good, nice job!

As for the calipers, I'd stay away from yellow, red would be alright, but I think silver would look great w/the blue car and black rims.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Some say I am pretty handy with a rattle can...

I am leaning towards red calipers, I want something to stand out of my car. I MSPaint Photo shopped them in yellow and red, I like red more.

teamstorm02

Established Member
sorry for the crappy pic and the car was pretty much stock then but i would definatly stay away from yellow... blue, black, and yellow.. not the best color combo imo... i painted the calipers red and the brackets silver to set it apart
100_2303.jpg

and here is a better pic of what i did to my 03.. sorry it was in 4x4 mode back then.. and this was before i painted the 07's... pics about a year old.. and once again sorry for crappy pic it was takin with my cell phone

IMG0007.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
sorry for the crappy pic and the car was pretty much stock then but i would definatly stay away from yellow... blue, black, and yellow.. not the best color combo imo... i painted the calipers read and the brackets silver to set it apart
100_2303.jpg

and here is a better pic of what i did to my 03.. sorry it was in 4x4 mode back then.. and this was before i painted the 07's... pics about a year old.. and once again sorry for crappy pic it was takin with my cell phone

IMG0007.jpg

The silver and red definitely is a good color combo. I personally like something that shows the calipers vs. hides them. That's why I like the red and silver combo. Both you and the Stig have nice GTs!

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I'm not a fan of black on the blue cars. However I'll say that you look to have done a quality job!

Let us know how well the paint keeps. If it stays in good condition I may look at that option over powdercoating.

Users who are viewing this thread