Pair 13-14 Ford OEM led tail lights with Raxiom trim pieces

KINGPINracing

Established Member
For sale nice used set of 13-14 Ford OEM led tail lights. Includes Raxiom trim pieces for the gap on 11-12 cars. No chips, cracks, scratches, damage etc. Wiring is perfect. Plug and play. Very easy to install. should fit any 10-14 mustang. Located in Phoenix, AZ.
$950 obo
Thanks, Jeff
[email protected]
623-523-3203 call or text

image2-1.jpg

image3-2.jpg

image1-1.jpg

image4-1.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

AMWill

For sale nice used set of 13-14 Ford OEM led tail lights. Includes Raxiom trim pieces for the gap on 11-12 cars. No chips, cracks, scratches, damage etc. Wiring is perfect. Plug and play. Very easy to install. should fit any 10-14 mustang. Located in Phoenix, AZ.
$950 obo
Thanks, Jeff
[email protected]
623-523-3203 call or text

image2-1.jpg

image3-2.jpg

image1-1.jpg

image4-1.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

They look great King,

I love how the Raxiom Trim Piece fills out the rear bumper.

Good luck with your sale and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Thanks very much Will. When I saw you guys came out with the trim pieces I snagged them right away. Really nice pieces.
Thanks again!!
Jeff

Paul.

Established Member
Damn, these look great. I've been watching for a set of these for a while... and you're even in Phoenix. They would look great on my car.

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Hi Will, no more plans as I traded the car in. I'll have to live vicariously through my friends new 15 GT that should land in a few weeks.
Thanks, Jeff

AMWill

Hi Will, no more plans as I traded the car in. I'll have to live vicariously through my friends new 15 GT that should land in a few weeks.
Thanks, Jeff

King,

Now let's see how long that lasts! Judging by your Coyote, I don't think you'll last long without a Mustang in your life :rolling:

What color/ package did your friend go with? Is he a member on here?

-Will

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Yep. Maybe a GT350 in a couple of years. My buddy Justin does browse the forums. He ordered a manual white GT withe performance pack. He's already got mods at home for when the car lands. Should be fun to work on someone else's car for a change.
Thanks, Jeff

AMWill

Yep. Maybe a GT350 in a couple of years. My buddy Justin does browse the forums. He ordered a manual white GT withe performance pack. He's already got mods at home for when the car lands. Should be fun to work on someone else's car for a change.
Thanks, Jeff

That's awesome King,

Can't wait to get our hands on a GT350, Amazing cars.

Good luck with the new S550, if you or your buddy ever need anything, let me know!

-Will

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Thank you guys VERY much for the kind words. In going to miss her a lot. It was nice swapping back and forth with wheel setups. I was usually on the Forgestars (from American muscle of course). Better traction with the Paxton. If my buddy doesn't want them for his 15 I'll throw them up for sale. Thanks again guys.

image.jpg

AMWill

Thank you guys VERY much for the kind words. In going to miss her a lot. It was nice swapping back and forth with wheel setups. I was usually on the Forgestars (from American muscle of course). Better traction with the Paxton. If my buddy doesn't want them for his 15 I'll throw them up for sale. Thanks again guys.

image.jpg

She looks great King!

Although I might be partial to Race Red!

Here is what I'm working with :

experts%20shoot_zpsuz0qtrfj.jpg

We appreciate the business and support and I'm here if you ever need anything!

-Will

Zemedici

Established Member

image.jpg

thos look great but I liked the vossens more, helped break up the red/black. Too bad you sold, she was a beaut! :( :beer:

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Car looks very sharp Will. I always wanted to do the boss type single or hockey stripes.

Thanks Z. I thought the silver broke things up too. Was a nice change of pace.

Users who are viewing this thread