Palcohol

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Someone tried, otherwise they wouldn't know it offers "a lot of pain for very little gain." I'm sure when this was in development someone working on it said "hey I wonder what would happen if..."

I'm sure a million more will try too. Crackheads will snort anything up their nose. At least they took preventative steps to deter people from trying to. Crackheads will find a way to cook it down or something though. That's why they're crackheads.

hubesu4a.jpg

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
How long till they start snorting it.

I'm sure some idiots have already tried.

From their website:
"11. Can I snort it? We have seen comments about goofballs wanting to snort it. Don't do it! It is not a responsible or smart way to use the product. To take precautions against this action, we've added volume to the powder so it would take more than a half of a cup of powder to get the equivalent of one drink up your nose. You would feel a lot of pain for very little gain. Just use it the right way."

With that said I can't imagine the amount of jackasses that will still manage to OD on it.

It's not available yet.

Supposedly it's already legal in Europe. Supposedly, again, there are videos of said fools snorting the powder. I heard about it on the radio on my way to work, but I'm not about to look up videos of people snorting powder at work...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Supposedly it's already legal in Europe. Supposedly, again, there are videos of said fools snorting the powder. I heard about it on the radio on my way to work, but I'm not about to look up videos of people snorting powder at work...

There's a ton of videos I just looked. I'll have to watch them later.

Users who are viewing this thread