paranoid schizophrenia?

trevkm7

Established Member
Hey guys,first off this is kind of going to be a weird thread but I'm sure most of you will find it pretty interesting. A few friends I have decided to experiment with lsd. I did not partake in this as I don't feel the need to. They often experiment with drugs on occasion,its absolutely not normal but I wouldn't consider it addiction. I do not partake in these activities at all but do hang out with them on a regular basis. Well the other night my friends took lsd,and one of them is prescribed adderall. He isn't right anymore after the trip. It's been two days and he is convinced my brother and my best friend have been selling crack cocaine and forcing him to use it. He swears he is addicted to it and starts yelling and screaming at my friend and my brother for getting him addicted. He even said he would need to kill my friend if he didn't stop making him do it. He went to the hospital and made them test for it,he also told his parents. It has been 2 days now since this happened and he still swears it with no signs of it stopping no matter how much they tell him he is being ridiculous. My friend showed me the text messages that he sent and it is scary to say the least. My friends have not been in contact with him because he won't associate with them any longer because of what he believes is going on. I am almost certain that it may have brought out some kind of paranoid schizophrenia that may not have been active before he used lsd. Any one else hear of such a thing? The person that this happened to is kind of a distant friend of mine who happened to be hanging out with close friends of mine. I also would like to note that I was not there for this whole ordeal,I try not to be when they use any kind of drug.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
They need professional help, quit hanging around them.
Inb4SD

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
He was a paranoid nutcase to begin with, LSD just brought it all to his conscious attention. LSD has that effect to turn thoughts and feelings you keep buried into this huge introspective trip which probably blew his mind and showed himsome shit about himself that he didnt want to see and obviously cant handle.

You guys should just let him be for a week or two, he needs time to let his mind reset and come to terms with his experience.

trevkm7

Established Member
Maybe he's stuck on a permanent trip? Bad lsd?

I'm honestly not sure. It kind of seems like he's no longer tripping,but the things that he thought while tripping became real to him.My friend told me he said over and over again while tripping that he never wanted it to stop. He was also writing things down on a piece of paper and you can clearly make out "losing my mind reality sucks.'' My friend had me come over to his apartment last night because he wanted to talk to someone cuz he was freaked out by it.On the bright side it was a really big wake up call to my friend (the close friend) to STOP using drugs because I nor anyone else could get through to him.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Maybe he's stuck on a permanent trip? Bad lsd?

Hes messed up because it brought up some bad shit in his mind that his perscription drugs kept locked away and buried, and now its forcing himto deal with it.

Shit like LSD and Iawaska (sp?) are very introspective experiences.

trevkm7

Established Member
Hes messed up because it brought up some bad shit in his mind that his perscription drugs kept locked away and buried, and now its forcing himto deal with it.

Shit like LSD and Iawaska (sp?) are very introspective experiences.

I have also read that the combination of lsd and adderall can bring out any mental disorder you may have. The heighten awareness intensifies the trip and the anxiety turns it to a bad trip. Then your mind just takes over from there.

oldmodman

Established Member
Had a girlfriend that developed it back in the 80's
She was injured at work and all the medications literally drove her insane.
She tried to kill me level of insane.
Luckily her brother was a cop (NYPD) and came out and dragged her home.
And today, as long as she continues under a doctors care and takes all her meds, she's fine.
But I would runs so fast if I ever saw her coming toward me on the street, it would be an Olympic Record.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I have also read that the combination of lsd and adderall can bring out any mental disorder you may have. The heighten awareness intensifies the trip and the anxiety turns it to a bad trip. Then your mind just takes over from there.

Hrm, isnt Adderall a pshychostimulant? And LSD being a psychoactive?

This dude must have gone WAY down the rabbits hole.

trevkm7

Established Member
Had a girlfriend that developed it back in the 80's
She was injured at work and all the medications literally drove her insane.
She tried to kill me level of insane.
Luckily her brother was a cop (NYPD) and came out and dragged her home.
And today, as long as she continues under a doctors care and takes all her meds, she's fine.
But I would runs so fast if I ever saw her coming toward me on the street, it would be an Olympic Record.

Haha I bet! I'm sure there was nothing funny about it at the time though. Glad your still here.
Hrm, isnt Adderall a pshychostimulant? And LSD being a psychoactive?

This dude must have gone WAY down the rabbits hole.

Yes sir.Adderall was prescribed but I'm sure also abused if I know the kid as well as I think I do. I'm just playing the waiting game and hoping he comes back to normal.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
It's definitely possible that he triggered schizophrenia. Many things including stress/anxiety can cause this activation. He's at the right age too where its most likely to occur (assuming late teens early twenties).

trevkm7

Established Member
It's definitely possible that he triggered schizophrenia. Many things including stress/anxiety can cause this activation. He's at the right age too where its most likely to occur (assuming late teens early twenties).

Yeah he's 19 I believe. He was taking a full course load at college and working 10 hours saturday and again on sunday.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Adderal is legal meth, and as Thomas said, dude was likely already messed up, but the LSD made him aware of it. As someone who has done over 100 hits myself, I can tell you it's not a drug for everyone. It's very intense. The legal meth is a bigger concern. HOnestly, Adderal should be banned. It's 2 chemical compounds away from MDMA, aka Ecstasy....
Which doesn't really make your brain bleed or get holes, but it does do nerve damage and the usual heart issues that come with any stimulant. And as for permanent trip, impossible. Not without a dose around 100X that of a normal "hit". Which for the record is the smallest effective amount of any compound, 250 micro-grams. He does need to see a shrink, as he may have developed an anxiety complex. He won't need meds more than likely, just needs to talk to a shrink about becoming comfortable with the realities he was likely exposed to. And being that he's on Adderal, that's probably causing or making his situation worse honestly.

People don't take recreational amounts of LSD an never "come back". But it is known to bring out existing conditions, and can be scarey if your an asshole person and then realize it. No lie, LSD has made me a better person, because I saw what I was from the outside, didn't like it, so I make the effort everyday to be a better person. And most drugs are fine on thier own, it's once people start mixing is when it's an issue, but moderation is always key. And please remember roughly 75% of what you hear about drugs on tv etc isn't true, it's false govt propoganda.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/

and adderal
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/amphetamines.shtml

Now get to reading!

Last edited:

trevkm7

Established Member
Adderal is legal meth, and as Thomas said, dude was likely already messed up, but the LSD made him aware of it. As someone who has done over 100 hits myself, I can tell you it's not a drug for everyone. It's very intense. The legal meth is a bigger concern. HOnestly, Adderal should be banned. It's 2 chemical compounds away from MDMA, aka Ecstasy....
Which doesn't really make your brain bleed or get holes, but it does do nerve damage and the usual heart issues that come with any stimulant. And as for permanent trip, impossible. Not without a dose around 100X that of a normal "hit". Which for the record is the smallest effective amount of any compound, 250 micro-grams. He does need to see a shrink, as he may have developed an anxiety complex. He won't need meds more than likely, just needs to talk to a shrink about becoming comfortable with the realities he was likely exposed to. And being that he's on Adderal, that's probably causing or making his situation worse honestly.

People don't take recreational amounts of LSD an never "come back". But it is known to bring out existing conditions, and can be scarey if your an asshole person and then realize it. No lie, LSD has made me a better person, because I saw what I was from the outside, didn't like it, so I make the effort everyday to be a better person. And most drugs are fine on thier own, it's once people start mixing is when it's an issue, but moderation is always key. And please remember roughly 75% of what you hear about drugs on tv etc isn't true, it's false govt propoganda.

Erowid LSD (Acid) Vault

and adderal
Erowid Amphetamine (Adderall) Vault

Now get to reading!

It's crazy because my close friend said the same thing. He said he realized how he disliked everyone until they proved he should feel otherwise.(basically until he saw that they were actually a nice person) And how he wants to start every social interaction off with a clean slate. Basically he wants to genuinely like everybody until they give him a reason not to. Been doing alot of reading on erowid also haha! As soon as I heard the news that was the first place I went.

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
+1
/thread

Yup- plus posting about hanging out with people that are engaged in blatant illegal activities on a forum that has numerous LEO's as mods is NOT the smartest thing.

Bottom line- find new friends that are into LEGAL activities or you'll likely be getting acquainted with our fine legal system.

joeg215

Established Member
Yeah he's 19 I believe. He was taking a full course load at college and working 10 hours saturday and again on sunday.

Yeah its quite possible the sickness was triggered. Hopefully its just a bad trip but it might not be because paranoid schizophrenics do believe that people may be trying to harm them when they really aren't. He should visit a hospital.

joeg215

Established Member
Yup- plus posting about hanging out with people that are engaged in blatant illegal activities on a forum that has numerous LEO's as mods is NOT the smartest thing.

Bottom line- find new friends that are into LEGAL activities or you'll likely be getting acquainted with our fine legal system.

I'm pretty sure that Adam is not going to begin a criminal investigation on this kid.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
It's too late for me to really contribute. I did enjoy the thread though.

Good luck with the situation; you really do need to start hanging around a new crowd though, seriously, look elsewhere for some friends.

Users who are viewing this thread