paranormal activity 2

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07XbSk7Rjt4&feature=search"]YouTube- 'Paranormal Activity 2' Trailer[/nomedia]

Coiled03

Established Member
Why do people have to make sequels to movies that sucked the first time?

Mayo5

Established Member
LOL at the people who paid money to see the first one. Whoever was marketing that pile of shit is a genius.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
The concept of the first one was a pretty cool concept. If it wasn't so low budget it would have been alot better. Just like most of the fast and furious movies- I am not a huge fan, but they are still a gotta see lol

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
First one sucked ass.

They've been filming #2 down the street from me for some time.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
First one was a HUGE let down...i never once jumped, never once came close to screaming. But it had potential...I MIGHT see this one in theaters.

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
The first one f*cking sucked.

I went and saw it in theaters with my girlfriend, and she kept getting mad whenever I'd be laughing my ass off whenever everyone else was screaming and shit.

Tlayson23

Established Member
I liked the idea of the movie i think theres alot of things they could have improved in the first one tho... they definately couldve made the trailer for the second one a little better

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I liked the idea of the movie i think theres alot of things they could have improved in the first one tho... they definately couldve made the trailer for the second one a little better

The trailer is bad because that was probably the most suspenseful clip in the movie.
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
This is an X-file Scully

I'd rather watch a new X-files movie with ''paranormal activity''

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I didn't like the first one either. I had people telling me it was good and one of the most scariest movies ever. It had to be one of the weakest scary movies I had seen. The only reason they're making a second one is because the first one made a shit load of money considering that it only cost the guy and his girl about 50,000 to make.

ATFPat

Established Member
Worst movie. If it wasn't for the the few people making fun and laughing in the movie theater, I would have walked out.

Users who are viewing this thread