part 2 of the journey has begun

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
My KB is for sale, and will soon be removed, the new fuel system will be installed, the AEM will be taking care of all of those things in the tuning aspect, if ya know of anyone who wants one let me know, oh and the NOS kit is going.

keep ya posted:rockon:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Turbo?? I might be interested in the NOS kit or the KB. Let us know!

blk96SVT

Established Member
PROCHARGER!!!! That would be sweet! There would be a couple of Procharged 03's at US 41 in May then!

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
if someone gives me a procharger, no but I want to hit a 1000/1000 to the tires. keep guessing:beer:
406ci motor with 250 shot?

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
LOL pal, I would like to see it on this block but hgihly doubt it
I have a new better shortblock waiting in the wings, and I have very deep pockets. I have set many goals before thsi one and accompished all so just wait and see
:rockon:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
ok......but they are still developing it and going forward with it??

AEM is the stuff....oh my

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Broke yes they are going forward with it, when you come to see trey next time I'll meet up with you, and you can play with it. on my labtop, it will be a few months before the AEM plug n play is out.:rockon:

Sory broke was aim ing someone and on the phone, we are using a jumper box for the dash to work, and will be setting up the UEGO and the CDI2 igintion as well this week, I am going to have a few base tunes on the AEM for the KB before the next power adder is strapped on, it will be easier this way

I have a block with a froged steel stroker crank, Oliver speed pro rods, mahale pistons, and a few other goodies as well

Last edited:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Broke if ya want to know everything PM and I'll let ya know trey already knows I just don't want everyone to know yet.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread