Part out?

ablake6620

Established Member
I have a terminator with a salvage title and I am considering parting it out because no bank will give a loan to buy my car. It's got alot of really nice parts in it. I was curious, what is this car worth parting it out. How much is the drivetrain work etc. It has level 5 half shafts full delrin bushings in the rear and a great motor. But the chAssi has a salvage title and is not 100% straight. I'm wondering if it's worth parting or just taking a huge hit and selling it as a salvage. Would I make more than 13500 parting it. All the body panels are good and the interior is mint and the engine is in awesome condition

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
how many miles on it? Thatll help a lot in figuring out what the motor/trans etc are worth

ablake6620

Established Member
It has a new remanufactured t56 that's been upgraded to hold 600ft lbs.new ram clutch as well. The engine has a 2.8 pulley on it

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I would definately part it out. The "built to handle xxxWHP" stuff are only that good if you can come up with a reciept to back it up.

ablake6620

Established Member
No it's not an anniversary model. My question is what kind of money can I expect if I part it out. How much should I ask for the motor snd tranny and all the wiring and ecu for the motor

1MIXDUP

Established Member
I parted mine out about 2 1/2 years ago and made roughly 12k after the insurance company gave me 22K for it and buying it back from them for $1200. :)

Users who are viewing this thread