parting lightning out, everything must go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondo1

Established Member
Well its going on 20 days now and still no replies or PM's. Got his number still, but doesn't do any good if he screens his calls. I just leave messages so he has to at least listen to them. Doesn't cost me a penny for that. Luckily I filed a claim w paypal and by Feb 6th I should be getting my cash back. Wasn't a lot but its the principle. Steer clear of this loser. He is a scammer and should be avoided. Funny, Go-on-3 got his stuff 2 weeks after he paid and he lives only an hour from him.
He seems to be in the marine corp. All I can say I wouldn't want this loser with me on the front lines! He'll most likely sell you out to the enemy! :loser: Hope you read this loser.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Well its going on 20 days now and still no replies or PM's. Got his number still, but doesn't do any good if he screens his calls. I just leave messages so he has to at least listen to them. Doesn't cost me a penny for that. Luckily I filed a claim w paypal and by Feb 6th I should be getting my cash back. Wasn't a lot but its the principle. Steer clear of this loser. He is a scammer and should be avoided. Funny, Go-on-3 got his stuff 2 weeks after he paid and he lives only an hour from him.
He seems to be in the marine corp. All I can say I wouldn't want this loser with me on the front lines! He'll most likely sell you out to the enemy! :loser: Hope you read this loser.

Dial *67 before you dial the #. That blocks your #.

lightningBTH

Established Member
hey I asked in the other forum but do u have a good cab I rolled my lightning I just need the cab no interier, wiring, just the gutted cab every thing else was salvagable

kscobra9450

"My Boss Calls Me Money"
Established Member
In topeka

Hey man i was needin a couple of parts.. i could use a mirror and really a front bumper i'd come pick the stuff up.
Will
785-806-6046

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Are you blind dude? He's BANNED

Hey man i was needin a couple of parts.. i could use a mirror and really a front bumper i'd come pick the stuff up.
Will
785-806-6046

seriously larry all these dumbass n00bs that dont bother reading should be banned for sheer ignorance like this genius above :rollseyes

kscobra9450

"My Boss Calls Me Money"
Established Member
hey buddy. sorry i didn't read all the way through, i did read that he was banned.. didn't know if that was for real or what the deal was.. thanks for shedding the light on the situation for me.. kudos..

joaqslam

Established Member
whatever happened to this guy? has anybody talked to him since or seen him face to face? Got burned for a pair of door panels. Does he still NOT answer his phone?

ebxgsxr

Established Member
that sucks. i've been burned a couple times online. i hate buying from people b/c of it, but there are way more times that i do buy online & everything is good. hope you all get your money back & this jack-off gets what he deserves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread