Parting out 03 Cobra convertible

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Do you happen to have the power switch covers or the door handle bezels for the driver and passenger door panels? If so how much?

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Would you take $60 for the door handle bezels and the power switch covers for both doors? Let me know

zankylen

Established Member
what about those wires i sent you in the email?

Last edited:

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
do you have the sterring wheel......and is the side skrit still for sale, thanks.

Wheel went with the column and the one skirt is still here $60 plus shipping

Would you take $60 for the door handle bezels and the power switch covers for both doors? Let me know

The door pull cups are the switch covers is that what you mean?

ebrake boot shipped to 02818

shifter knob??

Boot went with console

what about those wires i sent you in the email?

I have one but its been cut, if you need the lower part i have it but not complete.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
OP...man you are difficult to communicate with...you promised a pic and shipping price on the driver's side door panel 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I want to grab it but I need to get these details confirmed.

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Yes I do need those door pull cups/switch covers, but I also need the bezels that surrounds the door handle release (in the car its the bezels at your knee). The fool I bought the car from painted them white. I also need a radio/ac bezel if you got that too.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
how much for the rear seats shipped to 35957 and are they charcoal grey?

They are the dark insert not grey

OP...man you are difficult to communicate with...you promised a pic and shipping price on the driver's side door panel 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I want to grab it but I need to get these details confirmed.

I forgot it happens, noone is perfect. Ill get you one by friday.

Yes I do need those door pull cups/switch covers, but I also need the bezels that surrounds the door handle release (in the car its the bezels at your knee). The fool I bought the car from painted them white. I also need a radio/ac bezel if you got that too.

I have all the door ones, but not the radio.

headlights and clutch release cable price shipped to 20783

PMed and the headlights are gone.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Didn't say you were perfect bro...but two seperate pms about a ship quote and pics didn't get anything. Not trying to be a dick, just don't want to end up on the wrong end of the "sorry part is sold" routine!

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Show what ya got and i will let you know. When can you get the pics?

I found a complete one $55 shipped

do you still have the engine wiring harness, power distribution harness, and the noise suppressors that plug into the back of each cylinder head? pm me

I have the engine, power, supressors, body, and PCM harnesses left.

I would to get all 4 door pieces. How much would you sell them for including shipping?
$60 shipped

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Didn't say you were perfect bro...but two seperate pms about a ship quote and pics didn't get anything. Not trying to be a dick, just don't want to end up on the wrong end of the "sorry part is sold" routine!

The pics on my phone suck. Ill take some with my camera in the morning. You might not want it. It has a small mark on it. Youll see when i get good pics

Users who are viewing this thread