Parting out 03 Cobra convertible

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
The pics on my phone suck. Ill take some with my camera in the morning. You might not want it. It has a small mark on it. Youll see when i get good pics

thanks man...yes I need one that's mint, the one I have already has a 3 inch scuff on it, thus my need for the perfect one.

DarthLord

Established Member
I tried to reach the entire post, so sorry If I missed anything..

Looking for the entire harnesses for the car, engine compartment, pcy, body etc, the under dash AC box, guage cluster, steering column, hydroboost setup, driveshaft.

Thanks.
CC

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
I tried to reach the entire post, so sorry If I missed anything..

Looking for the entire harnesses for the car, engine compartment, pcy, body etc, the under dash AC box, guage cluster, steering column, hydroboost setup, driveshaft.

Thanks.
CC

I have all of it but the column, hydroboost, and cluster

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
no i do not need the pcm harness. can you send me some pictures of the three harnesses and the suppressors?

the pics will look like any other harness. There in a box in my back shop, sorry but for the 40 minutes it would take to go out there uncover them and take pics its not worth it. Looking at the pics you couldnt tell if they were 6cyl, GT, or cobra. If your really that worried if you buy them before i ship them ill take pics.

I will take the 4 door pieces for $60 shipped. Let me know your preffered way of payment. Thanks.

paypal if you cover the fees. PM me

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
thanks man...yes I need one that's mint, the one I have already has a 3 inch scuff on it, thus my need for the perfect one.

Here you go. Its scratch free, there are 2 tiny dents as seen.
100_2600.gif

100_2601.gif

100_2604.gif

100_2605.gif

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
I don't recall seeing any mention of the wheels. I am looking for 2 chrome factory wheels in mint condition - any chance you have some?

If so how much with shipping to 90703?

Thanks,
Tim

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
how much for all of the harnesses and the two suppressors?

$175 more for the PCM harness if you get the others.

I don't recall seeing any mention of the wheels. I am looking for 2 chrome factory wheels in mint condition - any chance you have some?

If so how much with shipping to 90703?

Thanks,
Tim

Wheels sold sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread