[/URL]

URL=http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0752al8.jpg]
img0752al8.th.jpg
[/URL]

need a # to call you at

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Well I got my tracking Numbers today. and looks like they are on the way.

you came to this site for one reason. that was to ruin this guys name. I recomend shutting your hole before your banned. The Mods don't like your types in the Market.

charged9250

Established Member
I bought some parts from Dale. He responed back to all my e-mails, and sent me a tracking number when the parts were shipped. Parts should be here 11/28. I'll update when they show up. Thanks.

silver2003

Banned
I'm looking for the black plastic foglight bezels. If you have them, let me know how much you like for them. Thanks.

Speedygrandpa

Speedygrandpa
Established Member
Spare Tire

[email protected]
COBRA504 said:
I have a black 04 cobra that im parting out . Im not selling the car whole but i am selling everything off the car. the engine has a blown piston and is for sale also. the only part thats not for sale is the front bumper its broke and cant be fixed.i`ll take pics of all parts wanted. the engine will be sold as a long block . from the charger to the oil pan. im not taking it apart and parting it out . the only thing i might tAke off if asked is the intake & charger. all part are still on the car as of now. i`ll be taking it all down sometime next week. I`m just seeing what every one wants right now and getting prices. IF YOU POST AND I DONT GET BACK WITH YOU FAST IT BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND OUT THE SHIPPING PRICE. LAST TIME I PARTED OUT A CAR I GOT BURNED ON SHIPPING. PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR 1 PART IF THEY HAVE 2 OF THEM.
EXP.= TAIL LIGHTS DONT ASK FOR 1 SIDE CAUSE IM SELLING BOTH AS A SET.
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOITABLE SO FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH YOUR OFFER.
DO NOT POST IT!!!!!!
HOOD-$350 ( HAS SCRATCH ON IT)
WING- $300
MIRROR-$300
SEATS-$1000
E-BRAKE BOOT-$75
REAR BUMPER-$250
FOG LIGHT-$75
DRIVER OR PASSENGER WINDOW-$50
FRONT SPINDEL-$??
BACK BRAKES -$150
FRONT BRAKES & HEAD LIGHTS- (SALE PEND)
GAS TANK-$400
DASH-$??
ABS PUMP- $300
IRS-$??
CENTER CONSOLE-$??
RADIO -$100
FOG LIGHT BEZELS-$??
FRONT A-ARM( UPPER)-$??(LOWER)-$??
REAR A-ARMS(UPPER)-$??(LOWER)-$??
POWER STEERING PUMP-$75
SIDE SKIRTS-$??
IF I MISSED A PART YOUR LOOKING FOR JUST ASK IM SELLING JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING OFF THE CAR.
AND IF ANYONE KNOW THE GOING PRICE FOR ITEMS I HAVE NO PRICE ON FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND LET ME KNOW. THANKS

Speedygrandpa

Speedygrandpa
Established Member
Dear COBRA504,
I recently bought a 2004 cobra svt. I want to get a new or like new set of 4 tires and wheels. Also looking for a spare tire and all parts to go with it, jack, etc. The spare was stolen out of this car. Can you help me? Thanks,Tom
Speddygrandpa at [email protected] Roanoke, VA

Boosted 03

Established Member
Just recieved tracking number from COBRA504 on a purchase. He was very prompt at message replies and shipping. I payed him through Paypal and it was a smooth transaction. I Look forward to doing business with him again if necessary.

stang182

Established Member
Very interested in the side skirts and rear bumper from your car. Also, I don't know if you're selling it but I'm also interested in your trunklid minus the spoiler. PM me about price and availibility please. I'd be willing to pick the items up. Thanks.

~Adam

Last edited:

stang182

Established Member
stang182 said:
Very interested in the side skirts and rear bumper from your car. Also, I don't know if you're selling it but I'm also interested in your trunklid minus the spoiler. PM me about price and availibility please. I'd be willing to pick the items up. Thanks.

~Adam

Hey man, I can't seem to send or recieve any pm's but if you could email prices and availibility to [email protected] I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again

COBRA504

Banned
stang182 said:

~Adam
sorry eveything you asked for is sold.

Speedygrandpa

Speedygrandpa
Established Member
Dale,
Do you have a temporary spare tire? Do you have the jack and handle, threaded rod, big hold down washer, spring and nut, tool bag and wrenches? I recently bought a 2004 Cobra and all these items were missing from the trunk? Thanks, Tom at [email protected] 504-989-5796 in Roanoke, VA

COBRA504

Banned
Speedygrandpa said:
Dale,
Do you have a temporary spare tire? Do you have the jack and handle, threaded rod, big hold down washer, spring and nut, tool bag and wrenches? I recently bought a 2004 Cobra and all these items were missing from the trunk? Thanks, Tom at [email protected] 504-989-5796 in Roanoke, VA
i have just the tire if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread