PARTING OUT 2003 Cobra DSG.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra, I believe the color is DSG correct me if im wrong. Anyways its a southern car no rust looks great under the car car. The car is 100% bone stock, no performance parts. The front bumper is gone off the front so are the headlights. It also is hit in the drivers side quater, so the rear bumper cover is no good as well as the ground affects are gone off the car too. The wheels are are scratched up no dents, would be great to get powder coated. Interior is good and air bags are blown. HOOD is good just a little nick in the front, easliy be fixed. Mirrors and scoops are good.
Pm me is quicker but here is my email [email protected] and phone number
563 320 4904
thanks everyone
erik
GAS Tank SOLD
101_1450.gif

101_1452.jpg

101_1453.jpg

101_1447.gif

101_1444.gif

101_1448.gif

101_1449.gif

101_1451.jpg

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I do not know how much parting out that you are doing, but I will take the upper rad hose and the hose that goes from the IC resivor to the IC (has the plastic mesh on it). Let me know

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I do not know how much parting out that you are doing, but I will take the upper rad hose and the hose that goes from the IC resivor to the IC (has the plastic mesh on it). Let me know

nope. those are mine. As soon as he gets the key that whole motor is mine :dancenana:

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
yea im also interested in the side scoops. PM me if the deal doesnt go thru with whammy91. Also how bad is that passenger door? looks like only the bottom had messed up..

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
yea im also interested in the side scoops. PM me if the deal doesnt go thru with whammy91. Also how bad is that passenger door? looks like only the bottom had messed up..I need the rear quarter panel glass also. PM me hurry! lol

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
im interested in the black plastic cowl piece were the windshield wipers come through and also the intercooler pump

Users who are viewing this thread