Parting out 2003 cobra with 10,000 miles

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Sold

no parts are currently for sale. Moderators please delete this thread.

Last edited:

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
You paid that kind of money for that car.... I understand it having 10k miles but damn. How do you know everything is in good shape with windows broken and snow on the seats.....

Last edited:

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
parts request

finish of my 2000 gt to cobra
need these parts
rear bumper,mirrors,fog lights,side skirts,cobra airbag for driver
side...... what color is the car?

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
What color is it? May be interested in a buncha shit. AND Im in Bismarck and could come get it. Post some pics.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Seems like you could make it whole cheaply and drive it rather than the GT. Am I missing something?

snakezilla

Established Member
I need the headlight knob if you could get it off without scratching it off. I cracked and scratched mine up pretty bad intalling the Hilton boost overlay using the cloth hanger method. Let me know..

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
All PM's replied to. There are no front and rear bumpers or headlights. The car has a salvage title, and I cannot do body work, so I am not bothering to fix it. I would rather just take the engine out, and put it in my car.

As for sonicsaleen's comment, I paid $9200.00, for the car, and it only has 10,000 miles. If some think I paid too much for it, be happy because I have raised the market price. I did over pay a bit, but don't we all. I enjoy the project, so it was worth it to me. PM me if you have any other questions.

Just as a reference a Cobra with 71K miles with a whipple wrecked in the front just went on copart for 10,100.. so I'd say your not too far off.. thats without seeing your car..

Users who are viewing this thread