Parting out 2003 cobra with 10,000 miles

SPoole

Established Member
thats some high prices imo. maybe i need to sell the spare mach460 system i have. i can eat off that for a 3 months. i can get wiper cowls for $5. i'll be posting them up soon for 100 shipped.

I am the guy who payed $103 for his cowl. I also have a wrecking yard in my area that has 6-10 of these cars at any given time. The issue is not finding a cowl, the issue is finding one that is not already broken or so sun faded that you know it will break as soon as you flex it. His price was a good price for a clean garage kept piece.

nycarpenter

Established Member
thats some high prices imo. maybe i need to sell the spare mach460 system i have. i can eat off that for a 3 months. i can get wiper cowls for $5. i'll be posting them up soon for 100 shipped.

Why do people try too pee on another persons parade? If you have the time to waste on a reply like this have the courtesy to use a PM.

04gtwithfangs

Established Member
Do you have the rear deck lid cover? also the back seat headrest that goes across the top of the back seat. also how about the door panels. If so what color and what is price shipped to 48124?

Last edited:

Rusty67

Established Member
Read through the thread and maybe I missed it but are the seats in good condition, what color are they and how much are you asking for them ?

Users who are viewing this thread