Parting out 2003 ZY Vert ONLY 12k MILES!

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
How about the power steering lines? I want the two lines coming off off the power steering reservoir.

Last edited:

jconnor3

Established Member
How about the entire convertible top? Frame/glass/headliner/cloth the whole thing. Looks like the passenger side up by the top left windshield corner took a hit, is the top ok up there?

Thanks

Last edited:

97StangSVT

Established Member
How about the entire convertible top? Frame/glass/headliner/cloth the whole thing. Looks like the passenger side up by the top left windshield corner took a hit, is the top ok up there?

Thanks

Yes, the top is fine. The trim piece is what took the hit. The trim piece broke off LOL. The top is in fantastic shape. No fading at all. The car was garage kept. I can do $625 shipped for all of that. Let me know. I can take better pics of the top tonight.

Joe

MineralCobra

Established Member
I sent you a pm w my number. Intrested in shocks all around, steeda shifter, cat back exhaust. Lmk 347 207 8550 you can text me. Thanks

97StangSVT

Established Member
I need the shifter bezel if you still have it. Also, how much you want for the hood? Shipped to 47331.

Still have both. $75 for shifter bezel shipped. Hood will have to ship freight. Need to look at rates. Can do $450 before shipping.

Let me know.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread