Parting out a Black 03

rds_usnavy

KB Terminator
Established Member
IM LOOKING FOR THE PART I POINTED OUT ON THE PICTURE. IF IT IS NOT DAMAGED AND IN GOOD CONDITION, MINE IS CRACKED. HOW MUCH? THANX

Front3-1-1.jpg

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Look at the post directly above your's. I've said that the windshield cowl is broken at least 3 times in this thread already.

Ralo

Established Member
Are the rear wheels 10.5"s? Would you sell them with out tires? What tires are on them?

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I finally had time this weekend to get the wheels down to a tire place to check for trueness.

Both passenger side rims are bent and the front passenger is scratched badly. The driver's side rims aren't bent, but they have some light scratches from rocks and what not when the car slid about. All 4 tires are flat spotted as well.

Because of all of this, I am not selling any of it for liability purposes.

deec73

Established Member
How is that useless knowledge? I was just trying to keep you from looking like an ass by asking $14 more than brand new non-broken bezels sell for but whatever dude. Not like I was trying to low ball you. Only reason I know what they sell for is because I just bought a set last week.

Good luck selling some used bezels for $40...

Agreed.... :shrug:

elcobrita

Established Member
let me know when you drop the t-56 to a reasonable price. your asking more than what they go for NEW at Lethal Performance.

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
Do you have the AC Fan [under the glove box]? If so, does it still work with no noise or vibrating? I might need one soon, mine is starting to sound like the bearing is going out in it.. -Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread