Parts for $$ (also)

LOKOSVT

Established Member
I have the stock Eaton, mild port job, rotors are a lil flaked, JLP 8# lower used gator belt included, and a Pro-M 92. Any reasonable offers plus shipping.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
What kind of range are you looking for on the 8# lower? I've got a 5#, but will be stepping it up with the new motor. I'm going to sell/trade the 5# and I'm looking at an 8# while keeping the upper stock.

Thanks,
Herb

LOKOSVT

Established Member
Well I paid $245 at that time, its just the pulley and belt. I re-used the bolts how about $110 shipped.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Sold!

Do you take PayPal? Any interest in buying a 5# to de-tune your truck?

If you want to do this offline you can email me at herbs @ satx.rr.com (drop the spaces) or just PM me here.

Thanks,
Herb

LOKOSVT

Established Member
I did the porting, opened up the outlet about a 1/4" all around and smoothed out the inside a bit. The whine got louder so I guess it worked.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Sorry John, the deal's all sewed up on the pulley. I'm sending funds tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes open and send you any leads I find on another one. What are you running now?

Herb

JGS107

Established Member
HERB101...ill take the #5 if you want to still sell it. i need a lower to get my truck on the dyno to get tuned.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Most freight lines allow "bill to 3rd party". This may allow the charges to be billed directly to you, at whatever discount you get.

Herb

Users who are viewing this thread