Parts For Sale A Big List Cleaning Out Garage

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
srdkevin said:
Larry i couldnt find a box big enough so just took down some holiday stuf and trew it out of the box i will try to take it to ups in the AM

Did you ship it Kevin? :shrug: You were last on her at 7:19.

What's the word? This needs to be taken care of. :eek:

srdkevin

Banned
Sent it to ups pickup this past afternoon with my father he is a ups transfer truck driver and he handles all my packages so that they are done right i got evenones stuff out today to him so he should call me sometime tonight or in the am with teh tracking number PM me you cell number and i will call u with it i will be traveling to chattanoogia in the morning so if there is any probelms i can let u know about it

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
srdkevin said:
Sent it to ups pickup this past afternoon with my father he is a ups transfer truck driver and he handles all my packages so that they are done right i got evenones stuff out today to him so he should call me sometime tonight or in the am with teh tracking number PM me you cell number and i will call u with it i will be traveling to chattanoogia in the morning so if there is any probelms i can let u know about it

Kevin I paid you 11 days ago. :fm: Get this sucker shipped or I'm going to file charges with paypal.

GET IT DONE!

srdkevin

Banned
Mr Larry, Please check your email i responded on Friday night after my trip was cancled and Today(sunday) with what happened with the box being to large for UPS to send on Friday so i had to seek other shipping arrangements! If u want to file with paypal that is your right from a business stand point but i have communicated with you as fast as i can! It is a holiday weekend and the only shipping option today is to use greyhound so i need you to respond to me email when u get a chance with a phone number i can not ship them via greyhound expreess with out a valid phone number for them to contact you! But if you feel need to contact paypal and file dispute i will gladley supply all the information i have a cancled recipt from UPS showing the box to large and i want to get this think out as bad as u need to get it to you. I will issue you a refund tonight if you still do not want the console. I just want you to be happy with your product when you recieve it and i want to make sure that it is what u intend it to be and before it is taken to greyhound in the morning i want to confirm by the listing below that u do NOT want a refund or me to not ship! For this is the discription i had it listed as on ebay {Quote}: SRDRACING-EBAY USER #8234007153434 Buy it now $200.00 US FUNDS::::::FORD 2000 Harley Davidson Console Black with Cup holders Metal HD emblem all lid brakets but no leather top. The stiched leather top was riped and so it was removed and a custom lid attached that is not included int he auction what you are bidding on is a REAL OEM HD console. ALl sales final i accept paypal only and ship within 15 days of payment...

Just wanted to let u know that what was going on with the shipping and let u see a full distription of what u are getting i will take it to greyhound in the morning so if u have any questions email me and i need the phone number to ship!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Why didn't you mention before that it had no top???????????
That should have been included in your item description on here.

That's bullshit! :nonono:

You never mentioned in your Friday email that you needed a phone #
I don't want it without the lid. That should have been included in your item description on here.
Refund my money.

srdkevin

Banned
refund sent sorry i have updated it it has the form and the top the leather part was ripped so took it off! allu have to do is wrap a piece of vinyl over it and reglue the emblem!! ill send u a pic just so u knwo what i am talking about but i sent your refund this morning sorry!

srdkevin

Banned
Randy as i emeiled u this morning and last night also and in the pm isent i shipped it postal last week and to let me know if u do not get it tomarrow the post office doesnt run on MLK day so what and i supossed to let u know about?

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
srdkevin said:
Randy as i emeiled u this morning and last night also and in the pm isent i shipped it postal last week and to let me know if u do not get it tomarrow the post office doesnt run on MLK day so what and i supossed to let u know about?

well now its been well over 2 weeks and i still do not have it. so as i say again....wheres my stuff?

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lwrs10 said:
well now its been well over a week and i still do not have it. so as i say again....wheres my stuff?

Kevin if you don't take care of business I'm going to ban your ass. :nonono:
The negatives you have on ebay are from buyers also.

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS !

dan1999

(Hingatümah')
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
well now its been well over a week and i still do not have it. so as i say again....wheres my stuff?
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Kevin if you don't take care of business I'm going to ban your ass. :nonono:
The negatives you have on ebay are from buyers also.

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS !
dan1999 said:
email sent on borla tailpipes
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
DO NOT buy from this guy till he takes care of business. :nono:

Oh sh1at!..never mind then :D ..thanks Larry ;-)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lwrs10 said:
i sent payment on the 5th. it is now the 19th. WTF is going on here???

[email protected]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=srdracing&iid=

Worst ebay experience.Had to file a paypal claim for him to ship.horrible seller

Finally received after filing claim w/ Paypal. Poor quality item as well. Boo

Took nealry 2 months to get it and when I did it was a fake. What do you think?

Paid for item, tried to contact user, user has not responded item still not rec.

MIS ADVERTISING real a.. whole DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CREAP

never responded, non paying

srdkevin

Banned
Lwrs your item shipped last week as we discussed and it shipped postal also read below

In my defense on the ebay feedback that u posted and the problems came when i had a heart attack and i can expalin each one i was in the hospital for 1.5 months and i thought that it was all shipped and when i got out i took care of it only to have negiative feedback that was over a year ago and that is why that item was not shipped
-the item that was a fake was on a listed in the auction that the david justice was a BP signed baseball that u get form the gas station and that it was listed plainly in the auction that it was a printed signature and it was only $2 shipped.
-The poor quality item was a painting of a horse that i did and it has a picture and it was one of my personal artworks so if they thought it was poor quality i never claimed to be picassio
-the misrepresenting was part my fault i did not know that the fuel door on a 02 harley truck was differnt than a 01 so i guess i did mis list it!!

I WILL TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR MY ACTIONS ON ALL AND I SENT THE ITEM OUT LWRS SO I AM GOING TO REFUND YOUR MONEY NOW AND WHEN U GET IT U CAN PAY IT BACK TO ME I THINK THAT THAT IS WAY MORE THAN FAIR!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARRY I AM SORRY PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLIGIES TO THE BOARD AND SITE AND IF U CAN SEE THE EXPLAINATIONS I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OPINION AND I REFUNDED YOUR MONEY THE MINUTE U ASKED ME TO I AM SORRY I DIDNT LIST THAT ABOUT THE LID I AM GOING TO EDIT THE ENTIRE POST NOW

Please listen to me and understand my defense!!!

Users who are viewing this thread