Parts from the Cary MC 'Vert

Osiris

Established Member
Here are the parts that came with the car from Crossroads in Cary. Some of these are going back on the car pretty quickly, such as the exhaust. Others I don't know much about or what good they are...Any help is greatly appreciated!

The wheels for instance are staggered. 275/35/18 up front and 295/35/18 out back with what looks like hubcentric spacers, maybe 5mm
6511acd80a12c7cd8a9ec707dbff94a4.jpg
4db76e7aa9179a51b41196fd2af1e8b9.jpg
fbedf1616f0c389291879de911442d9e.jpg
f574affdad8a5d2b08a046ea624c89c1.jpg
d01f7d568946c3ead36d0f3b982b36bf.jpg
0190df1c39ef306a675812b5d8f8e1c4.jpg
85ff6f69e9b2251cdc499cb3c6b97896.jpg
20bd342c0156dc31aa7e535fe8f4c9be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
Personally I'd sell the wheels. But I'm not a fan of the Bullitt style. What else are you wondering about?

If you're interested I have a ported blower I'm selling since you need to put the blower back on anyway.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I have those Magnaflows on my 04. I like how they sound alot. Not too loud. Old school sound, not the new raspy sound.

My tips aren't welded on like those, though.
Hmmm.

Osiris

Established Member
Personally I'd sell the wheels. But I'm not a fan of the Bullitt style. What else are you wondering about?

If you're interested I have a ported blower I'm selling since you need to put the blower back on anyway.

The car has another blower on it already. What I dont understand is why he had two stock blowers. I don't think the one pictured is ported but the one on the car might be....

I'm working on a deal for some black plasma BBS RK2's. If I can talk my nephew into selling them to his dear old uncle that is...lol

As for intakes, looks like there is a K&N gen 2 CAI and the BBK pipe along with a Steeda set up...Not sure which one is better.

There is a Diablosport Predator there, I haven't plugged it in to see if any custom tunes are on it yet.

It also has Bilstein shocks/struts. Ride height looks stock but the dealer said these in the pics are stock, so two stock sets?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I’d like to see a pic of your Mystichrome vert!

Congrats on the score!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
First drive in the sun today, gave her a 10 mile cruise...I'd like to keep driving her but the sun is going down and I need to put some miles on the 350 today....View attachment 1455921

Mystichrome LOVES sun. The paint gets wild with low-angle light (early/late day). I never get tired of looking at that magic. Congrats again!

Osiris

Established Member
Mystichrome LOVES sun. The paint gets wild with low-angle light (early/late day). I never get tired of looking at that magic. Congrats again!
Yeah Ill probably pull it out of the garage at dusk and stare at it. Lol

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Yeah Ill probably pull it out of the garage at dusk and stare at it. Lol

I live in Cary and saw that Cobra in the showroom a couple of times right up until you bought it. Good you got it out of here. There is salt ALL OVER our roads right now.

Osiris

Established Member
I live in Cary and saw that Cobra in the showroom a couple of times right up until you bought it. Good you got it out of here. There is salt ALL OVER our roads right now.
Yeah that would suck! I had it shipped out, thankfully. I knew I needed to at least negotiate that into the deal

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
+1

Still on my Mystichrome. I'm in Charlotte....maybe 2 Mystichromes needs to go to Coffee and Cars some day.

I have those Magnaflows on my 04. I like how they sound alot. Not too loud. Old school sound, not the new raspy sound.

My tips aren't welded on like those, though.
Hmmm.

Osiris

Established Member
I'm in Oklahoma City. That's the car's new home...Any thoughts on the intakes? Both pretty much the same thing?

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think with the eaton both intakes would be fine. I have a JLT that's painted to match.

Osiris

Established Member
Looked into some of the parts today...Looks like the BBK system used the Steeda airbox for some sort of hybrid intake set up. I can't see any difference in the two blowers. Maybe the one on the car is ported, I don't know...The pulleys both look to be the same size as well. It's rainy today so I won't be able to put on the exhaust, I was hoping to get it up on ramps or stands and knock that out, but not in the wet stuff unfortunately.

I can't tell if the springs are lower than stock or not...I hope so though, and I can see the Bilstein shocks look new...Any ideas on performance (handling) gains with those?

I also plugged in the predator to see if I could see any custom tunes...I can see that the last tune written was the stock back up, so it must have something, but it could very well be just the canned tune from Diablosport. I suppose if I do anything in that regard I'll take it in and get it dyno tuned. I thought about doing those wheels today too, but those tires are from 2007...Not sure I feel safe with them even though they've been wrapped up in shrink wrap and don't look dry rotted to me...

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
... but those tires are from 2007...Not sure I feel safe with them even though they've been wrapped up in shrink wrap and don't look dry rotted to me...

As someone who has spun out a car on old hard rubber and put it into the woods backwards... don't trust the old rubber.

Osiris

Established Member
As someone who has spun out a car on old hard rubber and put it into the woods backwards... don't trust the old rubber.
Exactly. Lol I'll just replace the tires

Users who are viewing this thread