Passed the torch

xneric

RickyRacer
Established Member
I passed the torch today. Welcome BoostFiend to the fold as he took home my Cobra. I'm sure gonna miss that car, but I had to move over to the dark side. It just wasn't fair to the car to have to sit out winters any more, and I needed something for the wife to drive too. Thanks to all for a lot of valuable information and good BS. BoostFiend got a hell of a car, and I wish him the best of luck with it. I hope he'll enjoy it as much as I did.

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
Thanks Eric, I really do appreciate it and will take care of it to the best of my ability. She really is an awesome car. Thanks again! I look forward to seeing you around and b.s.ing with you anytime.

Last edited:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Now post pictures of yourself doing burn outs, and having sex in the back seat!

JK, congrats on the new acquisition!

Sorry you had to move on Xneric, but I'm sure logic ruled this decision.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, sorry to see your Cobra go to a new owner, and.....congratulations to the new owner. Adopting a Terminator is a GOOD thing. LOL! Sounds like the new owner is super pleased and will undoubtedly take good care of it.

Brings back memories when I let mine go. My Cobra is on at least its 4th owner now. He's a troublemaker and can't seem to get along with adoptive parents. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread