Patriots D

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
How are you going to blame this game on the Patriots Defense? They didnt do bad today. It was 100% bilichick's fault. He blew the game, not the defense. He can only blame himself for this. He ****ed up, not the defense. Colts had to go 30 yards in 2 minutes. Manning is one of the best QB's in the NFL and is one of the most clutch players ever. Make him go 70 yards!

M4RK

Established Member
How are you going to blame this game on the Patriots Defense? They didnt do bad today. It was 100% bilichick's fault. He blew the game, not the defense. He can only blame himself for this. He ****ed up, not the defense. Colts had to go 30 yards in 2 minutes. Manning is one of the best QB's in the NFL and is one of the most clutch players ever. Make him go 70 yards!

you dumb, belichick. You dumb.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

If the Pats defense could have made the Colts work for their 2 previous touchdowns instead of getting them in about a minute's time there wouldn't have been any time for them to get their 3rd one. Pats D does suck.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
If the Pats defense could have made the Colts work for their 2 previous touchdowns instead of getting them in about a minute's time there wouldn't have been any time for them to get their 3rd one. Pats D does suck.

I think everyones forgetting that they were playing one of the best offenses in the league. The colts D didnt perform great either. This was an offense dominated game. The pats had a few short TD drives also. The game was blown by the coach, not the defense.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
30 or 70 yards, I think Manning could have got that done.

It would have been much harder. We'll never know since it didnt happen though. They had to go 70 yards in 2 mins with 1 time out. Its possible that it could have happen, but I would have rather seen Manning go 70 yards rather than manning go 30.

Did you not watch the 4th quarter at all?

Yes, I did... The Colts have one of the best offenses and QB's in the NFL. What did you expect to happen vs. an average defense with crappy play calling? ITS THE COLTS!!! If this would have been against the bills or redskins, thats a whole different story, but its the colts!

venmos1

Established Member
i can see both arguments. make peyton and the colts go 70 yards, not 20-30 is the logical thing to say. but we cannot blame the coach on this one. the right play was called. the play was executed, just came a little short (although not reviewing the spot was aweful). had brady hit faulk in the numbers maybe there wouldnt have been a bobble and they would have gotten the 1st and won. the pats pretty much did what they wanted on offense, why would belichick not be confident enough in his offense to pick up 2 yards? like i said, he should have punted and forced the colts to make a 70 yard drive. but the right play was called, and completed. just wasnt executed to perfection. is that the coaches fault? if you ask me, the inside slant to welker would have been my call.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
If they would have punted, it wouldn't have mattered if it was 30 yards of 90, manning would of drove the field and Bill knew that... The Pats only needed 2 yards and got 1 3/4. You look like a dumbass when it backfires and a genius when its executed. Thats the way it goes. Manning > Brady

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Whine all you want Pats. We will see you again.

This is the Patriots, they don't whine, in fact I heard a Colts player whining about being disrespected by that 4th down play, what an idiot. The more I listen to NFL players on other teams the more I'm convinced the Pats have the classiest players in the league, by a mile.

Users who are viewing this thread