Paxton dyno numbers.

wnt2gofst

Banned
I run my car around 11.4-11.6.

What kind of timing are you running. Also what other mods? Exhaust boss intake?

from the famous tapatalk.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Timing was at 13*.. Other mods are

Boss intake
Long tubes
Off road x pipe
Catback
Aluminum driveshaft

That's pretty much it for the performance mods.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Oh, yes it's a regular 5.0.im not sure how long it will last, although I've seen a few other people over 700. That's pretty much why I want to make sure the tune is spot on. I was hoping for close to 700, but it hit that really easy. My tuner said be was trying to hold it back, but it just kept making power. He kept adding fuel to try and keep the numbers down. He said it was just a lot of blower with a small pulley so if I didn't want it that big I should put the stock pulley back on.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Oh, yes it's a regular 5.0.im not sure how long it will last, although I've seen a few other people over 700. That's pretty much why I want to make sure the tune is spot on. I was hoping for close to 700, but it hit that really easy. My tuner said be was trying to hold it back, but it just kept making power. He kept adding fuel to try and keep the numbers down. He said it was just a lot of blower with a small pulley so if I didn't want it that big I should put the stock pulley back on.

Or switch to the 3.47 pulley, should put you around 10psi maybe?

Last edited:

Juiced 66

Established Member
I'll post a sheet when I get to work this week. I'll have him email it to me so I can post it. I may put a 3.47 on just to be safe.

Last edited:

altispeed

Established Member
Nice Numbers!!! But I cant see the motor lasting too much longer, even with a great tune. Thats alot of stress on stock components. Have fun at it lol GOTTA lOVE THE PAXTON's

pohnjarker

Established Member
congrats on your numbers, that's pretty sweet.

with the Boss IM, it will take more of a beating since you run it up over the normal redline for a stock IM GT, that's the thing i would watch out for.

i'll be putting my paxton kit on next month when i come home on leave on a stock IM and im just hoping to 630-650...seeing numbers like this make me want to come home and do it now...haha. i'll be running a 3.33 pully, according to Beef, with stock box intake.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Since it made so much power I decided not to spin it past 7k even though I have the boss intake. I'm just happy to have it running well!! I'm going to take it ez on it untill I put a new rotating assembly in it.

Users who are viewing this thread