Paxton dyno numbers.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Finally had the car tuned with the novi 2200 and the id1000 injectors, jlt big air intake and boost a pump. Car made 759/593 on pump gas at 6,950 rmp. I didn't spin it any higher just to be safe. Timing was around 13* and air fuel was rich just under 12.0. Drivability is good, I just need to have it tweaked a little to smooth out a couple of things. I don't beat on the car very much, so hopefully it won't break on me. I'm planning on a rods/pistons swap after the first of the year.

Last edited:

Juiced 66

Established Member
Boost was 13 psi. It was on a dyno dynamics dyno, or maybe it was a dynocom, I can't remember. It wasn't a mustang or a dynojet.. I know that for sure.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Wow, probably accurate being your at 13#. I'm assuming one size smaller pulley, which is 3.43?

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Awesome numbers but I wouldn't say you car is running rich. 11.9-12.0 is pushing it. My car is tune around 11.3-11.5 just in case for a not so good tank of gas or weather change.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Very impressive numbers! I agree though I would fatten it up some, 11.5 to be safe. Close to 12.0 on a FI car is actually alittle lean.

Juiced 66

Established Member
It has the 3.30 pulley on it right now. Also, I always thought that 12.0 was pretty much a perfect a/f ratio for a street car. I will be mixing fuel in it as I did when it had nitrous on it. It's not a daily driver so I could run fuel pretty much all the time if I wanted.

I'd like more input on a/f on these cars. I want to be as safe as possible with the blower on it. I honestly wouldn't mind backing it down just a little. If a little more fuel would be better than I'll richen it up some. All input is much appreciated.

Juiced 66

Established Member
That was the reading from the car.

It was running around 11.6 or 11.7 I'd say from about 3500 till 5,000 or so and then began to creep up till around 12. I'll be at the shop again this week for him to tweak on it to help with drivability. I'll get a good pic of the a/f and post it. I may have him add just a little fuel to ease my mind. I'll check it really close. LOL

Last edited:

Juiced 66

Established Member
No built engine. I'm going to add rods and pistons sometime after the first of the year.

** correction, the readings were from the sniffer, which my tuner said were reading a little leaner than my car was showing. He said I may have an exhaust leak that I can't hear which would cause it to read more lean. He even switched out the o2 sensors on the dyno and it still showed the same. Im going off the graph which was reading from the sniffer. So if my car was actually a little more rich maybe I'm fine. I'll double check everything his week just to be on the safe side.

I did pull my plugs this morning after 2nd through 4th pull and everything looked really good.. Although I'm no expert.

Last edited:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
That was the reading from the car.

It was running around 11.6 or 11.7 I'd say from about 3500 till 5,000 or so and then began to creep up till around 12. I'll be at the shop again this week for him to tweak on it to help with drivability. I'll get a good pic of the a/f and post it. I may have him add just a little fuel to ease my mind. I'll check it really close. LOL

I would, my car sees according to the logs about .79-.80 lambda all the way to 7500 RPMs. 11.1-11.2 AFR using E10 stoich. with your car leaning out like that up top there is almost no margin for error.

Users who are viewing this thread