paying too much?

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
blowbye said:
what If all L owners put there trucks up for sale for that much? hmm... we could force are blue book price up.!!!!!

count me out dude, im taking this bitch to my grave...

lightning_2001

Established Member
pitstain said:
I dont get it, maybe theyre bumping their own bids and trying to scam some extra dough, but whoever else is biddding must be desperate or an idiot,
im with you.my sister in law would do that shit with my account (without my knowledge) and my shit got canceled.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
boner said:
count me out dude, im taking this bitch to my grave...

You damm skippy boner !

hehehe it is always funny quoting you just cause of that re-goddam-diculous name....:D :D :D

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Id sell mine for 50k. Then Id buy two more, sell them bitches off for 50k each, and so on and so on. So I can take like 30 to my grave. :rockon:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i don't think its that ridiculous, after all some dumbass bought an xbox 360 box for like 1500 dollars. not the system, just the box that it came in. they're are some real ****ing idiots out there, one's who have never heard of nada or kelly blue book. also, a texas snowball (not a sexual reference, an actual snowball) sold for around a grand i think.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
pitstain said:
I dont get it, maybe theyre bumping their own bids and trying to scam some extra dough, but whoever else is biddding must be desperate or an idiot,

they have to be bidding it up. something ain't right. :dw:
If he actually got $58K for that one with 18K miles on it, I wonder what a true blue with 8K miles would bring...

I guess we'll never know.:D

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
pitstain said:
HOLY COW ! something seems fishy with the price this thing ig getting so far....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...59QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6219QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They call it "schill bidding".
Ebay prohibits it, but I don't think they enforce their rules very well.
Schill Bidding
Seems like shady used car dealers like to do it a lot on Ebay.
I tried bidding on several used cars a couple of years ago but every time the auction ended, I was always bumped out at the last minute by someone with a (0) feedback. I suspect it was schill bidding created by the dealer to test out my maximum bid. Sometimes the dealer would e-mal me shortly after the auction ended saying that the previous bidder backed out and I could have the car for the last bid. :bs:
Used car salesmen think they are are pretty slick. :rollseyes

Last edited:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
I sent him a message saying I was interested if the buyer backed out. I'm interested to see if I get a reply.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread