paying too much?

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
CHRIST!

I don't think so. I've just started to do some work on a 2003 L with 11,000 on the clock. He just bought it for $23K.

$58K WTF?

I like the fuel type: "Biodiesel"

Last edited:

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
just another goofball that thinks his truck is more rare than it really is. obviously hes never been on this site...

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
are you kidding me?! i didnt see that. wonder what i can get for mine?????.... after it runs again of course. LOL

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
that just amazes me. i wouldnt pay that for a 800rwhp lightning that had all the best parts in it. i dont think i couldve gotten that for mine when it ran. i dont think i could get that after i turbo it and it makes 900-1000rwhp either. i thought about taking mine to barret jackson last year just to see what i could get. but i got scared. if somebody offered me 50-60k, id prolly sell it and id regret it for the rest of my days...

Last edited:

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
I dont get it, maybe theyre bumping their own bids and trying to scam some extra dough, but whoever else is biddding must be desperate or an idiot,

Mike Corrigan

Established Member
That is awesome. I wish our trucks could sell for that much.

Well if we could unite and no one sell their truck for less than 50k....well never mind that will never happen.:D

But honestly, and you may think I'm crazy, someone would have to offer me more than 35k for me to sell my truck right now. I'm sure if I was hurting for money that could change, but right now there is no way I would let my truck go for less than 35k.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Item location: Ashland, United States.

The area code of the phone number listed reveals the number is a SoCal number, and the only Ashland in California (according to Yahoo maps) is in the East Bay.

And for you non-California people, SoCal = Southern California. East Bay = the eastern part of the San Francisco Bay metropolitan area.

Stewart

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
pitstain said:
I dont get it, maybe theyre bumping their own bids and trying to scam some extra dough, but whoever else is biddding must be desperate or an idiot,

+1

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
Whats up with the fuel type listed as Biodiesel :shrug:

If you ask me, it's someone who's only reason to create an ebay auction like this, was to see if the L boards would pick it up, garnering the attention the ad creator craved.

Stewart

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
I wouldn't take less than 50k for mine right now, and its nowhere as in good as condition as that truck probably is.

Reality is, since Ford quit making them, its up to us to hold the value on them.

So.. with that in mind. If anyone who doesn't have a lightning thinks im f*cking crazy asking that much or more? Well, they'll just have to go get another one for cheaper. If anyone who DOES have a lightning thinks im f*cking crazy asking that much or more? Well, I just increased the value of your truck too so *shh* :D

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
pitstain said:

think im with you on this one.

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
what If all L owners put there trucks up for sale for that much? hmm... we could force are blue book price up.!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread