Pensacola/Crestview/Daphne Meetup Oct 27th in P-cola

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Ok guys, I know that there is a huge track event in Nov but I won't be able to make it. I'd like to meet up with some guys and get some runs in before I go home.. I'm off Oct 27th and it's a Saturday night. Who's in? I'm thinking that we meet up in P-cola somewhere, have some dinner and then have some fun doing a few pulls here and there.

So who's down to meet up and run? Hopefully we can get enough cars to run within 50rwhp of eachother which would be awesome.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well who's all going to that then? I know that you are but I haven't heard of anyone else going..

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
I would probably be game for dinner to hang out but with NO car cant do much running plus i have a new born so dont have to much free time right now.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I'll be in Dallas......have heard of a few people going to run the 1/2 mile in Carrabelle.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well we'll see who else chimes in I guess. Looks like already 3 people won't be able to run.

Nick totally understand on the new born.. I got my 3yr old myself.. So I know all about it :)

sdg97232

Established Member
Me and scotty are going to carrabelle that day and scotty is having his b-day/halloween party that night!

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I'm heading back to XXX a week from tomorrow and hoping ALL will be a-ok

NTXRockr

Established Member
Hey I'm late to the party but next time you're up for dinner and a cruise I'm game! I've cruised over to Mobile/Irvington a few times since July and made it out to Blue Oval Bash with the gang yesterday, so name the time and place and I'll try to make it out.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Awesome man sounds good. I'll be back home the end of November and I hope to get together with some guys in Pensacola so I'll make the drive :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Ok awesome!! Well I'll try to plan something when I get home.. I'm gunna go and enjoy my buddies 2.9 Whippled Cobra lol!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Anyone want to plan something like a meet-n-eat or whatever the next week or two before everyone scatters for the holidays? I'll be in the area until the weekend before Christmas and back after New Years, so I figure there's two weekends and just under three weeks if we want to do it.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
2 month old, Wife is still off from having her so just cant let myself spend the money to get it goin until she gets back to work plus x mas is right around the corner but that does mean its ok to ask for car parts for my x mas and b day in jan :-D

Users who are viewing this thread