Pensacola/Crestview/Daphne Meetup Oct 27th in P-cola

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'm being a good husband and providing my wife with a detailed list of car parts with pictures, prices and web addresses LOL. I feel you pain, my wife just started working again and finally got a paycheck since June, and we have an 18 month old that tends to take a lot of time and money...when you do get the parts and time to work on the car, let me know if you need an extra set of hands or tools to help, I'm always tinkering or working on something.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Maybe more of a sit down place to eat? There is always hooster on p cola beach but thats a good drive for some. There is a BBQ place at the foot of the Navarre Bridge :shrug: It was decent the one time i went.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Destin really isn't central for some of us over here.. Pensacola is about as far as I'll go.. I'll go to Navarre as well.. I was planning on making a new thread after the new year for a GTG.. I figured with the holidays we'll be hard stretched to get people to show up.

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Destin really isn't central for some of us over here.. Pensacola is about as far as I'll go.. I'll go to Navarre as well.. I was planning on making a new thread after the new year for a GTG.. I figured with the holidays we'll be hard stretched to get people show up.

^proceed sir :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well that's just what I figured.. My wifey is working insane until the 2nd week of January at V.S. That's not to say that I couldn't make because I could but I'd have my son, which means no racing. and I reallllllyyy want to freaking race my damn car lol.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Depending on the day I might bring the wife and daughter along too, so I don't see a problem with kiddos if you all don't? As far as racing with them, I know what you mean...it seems like everyone in town challenges me at the stoplights only when I have the whole family (and shopping bags, etc) but when I'm solo nobody is game. But still, I have a decent car seat for the kiddo to strap into, almost bought a Corbeau/Recaro/Simpson car seat but resisted the temptation...

As far as restaurants, Hooters or BBQ is fine, anywhere that's sitdown sounds good. I'm game for anywhere in Pensacola and along the coast eastward to Destin or so, and I'm sure that we'll all be game for a Mobile area meet in January.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I won't be around, but I did just make the January Schedule for work, so I'll be sure to get a thread started here shortly :)

Users who are viewing this thread