People bid on this crap!!!!

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
wow that interior is CRAP!.....maybe the outside looks like a lightning but the interior is a different story.

SVT Lightning

Established Member
I saw this one last night while I was searching ebay for some parts for my 03 Lightning. Made me regret buying mine when I could have bought this one for $11,100.00. What a steal, I mean like it says it has $50,000 invested in it :bs: well maybe $500.00. I see more Lightning clones around my area then the real thing and it makes me mad because they all look like crap. I just hope one day I'm driving mine when I pull up next to a clone so I can show the driver what the real deal is capable of!

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Yeah, this was posted the other day. I just can't believe people actually waste their money on this shit, especially the dealership OWNER?!?! You would think he would have a real one that runs 11's. What a bunch of BS.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
You guys think that is bad? There was a HOT DOG from a Seahawks championship(I think) game... Last time i checked, i think it was like 7100.00.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
are you kidding me?!!? 10 grand for a hot dog?!?!? Only in America

0103SVT

Established Member
You would think that with $50k invested he would at least have bought some rear drop shackles for it.

That is one hidious truck!!

Users who are viewing this thread